New Vid/Tune (Low Gain Bogner w/pedal)

Crunchity

I stumbled onto this killer little OD pedal a few weeks ago (the same day I grabbed my new LP) and I loved what I heard so much this track was born lol.

FWIW this is the Ecstasy GREEN channel set clean, all the drive is from the Jetter "Altair IV" pedal.

firejack":yoqrw7gp said:
Sounds ace! Nice phrasing and vibrato too. :thumbsup:
Thanks man!!! :) A simple tune but fun and it definitely was a great way to sample how the new pedal sounds in a full mix, quickie or not!

Whoa! Thanks gents!! :yes: I'll never be mistaken for a legit bluesman lol, but this was as close as I can fake it and I've never had a good excuse to name a tune "Xxxx Blues" so why not!

@vchizzle (so funny, my last name is "schils" and some of my friends call me "D Schizzle" lol...oh, and I'm also from WI).....yeah, it's a stackable pedal and I'm using both in this tune. Here's a pic since the pedal was only briefly shown in the clip. I was surprised a couple of days ago, Jetter liked the clip well enough they decided to feature it on their FB page, pretty cool of them!

Jetter-Pedal.jpg

PAULYC2":3i9lkmdt said:
How did you do the recording ? Is it basic like Garageband or more complex like Logic or ProTools ?
I'm using Cubase, been using it forever so I'm pretty comfy with it. There's more powerful software out there but for my needs, its always been more than good enough (and with my PC, not too demanding). Also using EZDrummer II. Honestly in this tune, the most processor demanding piece was the piano vst, I was surprised at how much it was pushing my system, in fact I remember after tracking the first few chords deciding to hold off until I was totally done with everything else, then laying down the rest of the piano.

Back