New Whitesnake Vid Featuring Doug Aldrich & Reb Beach

Ed Yoon

Here's a vid of 'Love Will Set You Free' from Whitesnake's upcoming album.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOwd30wXc-0

Reb advised me recently that Whitesnake will embark on another world tour starting in April or so. Killer "old school" metal and hard rock guitar tones from Doug and Reb.

Despite the backline prop on stage we can assure you that the tones are all-Suhr! (Well, save for Doug's LP and Reb's EMG's) ;)

Are you talking about Dougs amps? If so what is he using? I thought he was big on the Goloub lead modded Marshall.

parntz145":2cc49sds said:
Are you talking about Dougs amps? If so what is he using? I thought he was big on the Goloub lead modded Marshall.

Ummm... Those amps were modded by John.

parntz145":3ihvqj6n said:

According to Doug his main amp all these years has always been the original Marshall I modded including on the live Dio. The second amp is a Marshall Martin did which is a duplicate of my mod. Depending on tube health one or the other became the main head but they are still both my mods. He has other Marshalls but these have been the mainstay for many years. He also uses a badger on the new record. :rock:

R.D.":yarh002a said:
Doh :aww: I knew that !

Sorry ... :D

He said most the guitars were done by the time I sent the Badgers but he did do extra layers with them as well as one solo

Damn I've always loved Whitesnake, but Ed, WTF happened to David's FACE?!? It's almost worse than Alice Coopers. :scared:

Anybody going to reply to my question?

WTHH to David? He looks like he went through some sort of major issue - physically. His face looks DEAD!

King Crimson":1j65xjpf said:
Anybody going to reply to my question?

WTHH to David? He looks like he went through some sort of major issue - physically. His face looks DEAD!
It is called getting old
The guy is 60, looks pretty good considering all those years of rock n roll

King Crimson":1buf6csn said:
Suhr":1buf6csn said:
The guy is 60, looks pretty good considering all those years of rock n roll
Oh my. I did'nt know he was up there. Sorry for the poor observation.

Well maybe a little botox
I'm about ready myself, every time I look in the mirror I realize I'm 55 and not 30 anymore. :(

Back