NGD 59 Les Paul...

Nico

NGD - Best one ever.

Bartlett 59 LP lightly relic

Pictures do more justice than words, enjoy! I am LOVIN' IT!!!! First pic is mine with the covers removed. Other pictures are pictures TB sent me...

The top on this thing is insane!!! its fitted with Throbak DT-102 pups.

Attachments

• photo-5.JPG
    photo-5.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 962
  • web.jpg
    web.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 959
  • web-1.jpg
    web-1.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 962
  • web-2.jpg
    web-2.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 958
Something told me that I shouldn't open this thread :scared: . Two Bartlett NGD threads in a week...ya'll are killing the guy with Les Paul withdrawals over here :doh: :LOL: :LOL:

Congrats dude! :rawk: That thing looks amazing :worship:

Nicely done Nico, mega props on a beauty BEAUTY axe!! That's a stunner... :2thumbsup:

Yes, Rig-Talk - the source of all GAS fires...and so it begins :aww:

LP Freak":1rfbk9xb said:
Sweet looking LP Nico. :rock: Where you been?

Hi Paul, been working a lot and posting less often than I'd want.
Still love Rig-Talk.

Ventura":1rfbk9xb said:
Nicely done Nico, mega props on a beauty BEAUTY axe!! That's a stunner... :2thumbsup:

Yes, Rig-Talk - the source of all GAS fires...and so it begins :aww:

Hey Mo. know you love Les Pauls. This is a killer axe! Was just playin it through the Friedman amp I got. Never did a NAD. But awesome amp as well!
Here is a pic with the amp.

Attachments

• -15.jpg
    -15.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 801
FourT6and2":2s9zbh2a said:
What are those Throbak pickups like? I've always wanted to try 'em.

Don't know if its the pickups or the guitar itself. But it sounds great. really open sounding, pups are low output while having some characteristics of higher output pups, such as the ability to stay tight under gain, really percusive, and not whimping out. Great great cleans. Never used the middle position on a LP as much as with these pups!
I think these pups are better than my ex favourites: BKP Mules (LP classic) and can nail pretty much any rock hard rock and blues tone out there... But this guitar is just phenomenal and has a lot to do on how these sound...

Great looking LP, I bet that thing kicks all kinds of ass. :thumbsup:

That builder had his own sub forum for 15 minutes or so, gone now I see :confused:

Back