NGD: ESP Standard Series SV-II urban camo

rbasaria

2013 ESP Standard Series SV-II in urban camo. Loaded with Motor City Pickups Nukes. Straight into my PRS MT-15 into my Avatar Contemporary 212 cab with Eminence Legend V12s. Mic's with an ATM250DE into my Audient ID44 interface. Reaper on the software side. Solemn Tones Mjolnir drums. No EQ on the guitars or drums. Some EQ and limiting on the bass. Ozone on the master track.

Maple neck through, alder wings, ebony board. I swapped the black chrome hardware for black hardware. Stays in tune great. Came in brand new condition, basically, with the original hardshell, and even the original ESP fret protector.

This guitar looks awesome to me. It sounds huge, and has some give in the low end compared to the Bauer and the Jackson. Its an awesome guitar, for sure, but won't be replacing the Bauer as my numero uno any time remotely soon haha.

I actually got this guitar a couple weeks ago, but just had a chance to record something with it today, so yeah.

I do love me some urban camo on a guitar. I've missed out (passed on) a few times on decent deals on various ESP's in that finish but could never justify the purchase just for a finish.

Thanks dudes. Been MIA the past week or so due to some hand surgery.

The Bauer is a custom V made by Eric Bauer, EndTime over at guitar gear forums. Here is a video I did recently with that one.

Its miles away the absolutely best guitar I have ever played in terms of feel and tone. I think I would have a hard time finding anything that comes close.

Back