NGD - Ormsby DC Demanufacture Sig

JCDenton6

I got this in about 2 weeks ago but wanted to put it through it's paces and played a gig with it and hot damn it's probably the best guitar I've played so far, feels like butter with the thin neck and low action and that Seymour Duncan Machete pickup kicks all kinds of ass!

As a huge FF fan, this got me hyped up :m17:

IMG_6128.jpgIMG_6310.jpgIMG_6309.jpg

Thank you guys, this definitely made playing fun again, I was in a rut for a while!

I didn't think I'd like the neck as I have medium-large hands but it's got enough to grab onto as opposed to my old Schecter Banshee Mach 7 with it's Ultra Thin "˜U" that I couldn't bond with, that one felt too flat compared to the Ormsby.

Thank you guys, this definitely made playing fun again, I was in a rut for a while!

I didn't think I'd like the neck as I have medium-large hands but it's got enough to grab onto as opposed to my old Schecter Banshee Mach 7 with it's Ultra Thin "˜U" that I couldn't bond with, that one felt too flat compared to the Ormsby.
Same here on that Banshee. On paper it was THE guitar I wanted but the difference between Schecter's U and C is just too much. I do like the C can't play on the U.

Same here on that Banshee. On paper it was THE guitar I wanted but the difference between Schecter's U and C is just too much. I do like the C can't play on the U.
I cant play any neck with U in the title, lol.

The Schecter Ultra Thin C is OK, but their regular Thin C is my favorite. It is thicker.

I cant play any neck with U in the title, lol.

The Schecter Ultra Thin C is OK, but their regular Thin C is my favorite. It is thicker.
Need to try one of those.

I have the Ultra thin C on the SLS Elite and the E2 Horizon. Kept going back and forth. They're both great, sometimes I can play faster on the Schecter but it may be a bit too thin. Maybe their regular thin C is perfect.

Need to try one of those.

I have the Ultra thin C on the SLS Elite and the E2 Horizon. Kept going back and forth. They're both great, sometimes I can play faster on the Schecter but it may be a bit too thin. Maybe their regular thin C is perfect.
I have a Schecter CR-6 which has the ultra thin C, and it is like playing a toothpick. I also have an original circa 2013 Banshee, and it has the ultra thin C, but it seems thicker. Almost like in between the Thin C and the modern Ultra thin C. I also have 2 of the older Hellraisers in their abalone and gothic cross glory, lol. Those have the thin C, and those are my favorites. I love those guitars. I think of them like a thinner Fender profile, or like a narrower PRS profile. Somewhere in that world. They are definitely the most comfortable to me.

Where Schecter is on my nerves is that all of their newer models are all getting the thin necks with big radius's. I want one of those Sunset Extreme models with the Thin C neck and 14" radius. They only put the Thin C neck on the archtop guitars.

Back