NYC, Boston, Denver, Chicago,...

Compassion? NOPE. Fuck the fuck off.
The cities are a fucking armpit. How about start by picking up trash.

Serves them right. Most of the residents voted in a way that says "I want this". They promise migrants the American dream, which to me means endless opportunities, and there are none. The city and it's leaders should be sued, charged with crimes, and given 20 year sentences with no parole or possibility of early release. All their property should be seized because it's tied to criminal behavior, and the proceeds of the sale to provide a safe trip home for those who can't prove to be of benefit to themselves and the country with their presence here.

Tolerance is the virtue of a man without convictions.
I generally agree but I've still grown to see it the opposite way. I don't/can't run anyone's life, nor do I care to. Most of what is passed as "tolerance" is just winking at evil or using a small marginalized group of people as a splitting wedge to break up society the same way I would use a wedge to break up a log. Better burning that way. Real tolerance is loving others in spite of them maybe being wrong headed. This is an age of grace so if I am to call myself a christian then I should show that grace to others when they might say or do things out of anger or other strong emotion or act in a way that has it's root in a place beyond my perceptions. Love doesn't require apologies or explanations, it's above those things.

Reactions: rsm
Back