old bitch manual?

Hey Guys its coming....I have asked Dave to post here with a break down. We have shipped out all the Old Bitches to customers and we didnt keep one for us. More being made.

yeah, I asked the same thing in another thread and nobody answered. You would think with the release of the amp and others interested they would provide that information.

bwgintegra":2st0zf4z said:
yeah, I asked the same thing in another thread and nobody answered. You would think with the release of the amp and others interested they would provide that information.

Hey man, you might have asked in my thread so i apologize if i couldnt answer your question. I have messed around with both the little switches but i don't know the technical lingo to explain what they do.

The best I can tell you is that on one end of the combination spectrum, the sound is incredibly raw and on the other end theres an ungodly amount of gain, tone is really chewy, and the notes just play themselves.

I know its not a very helpful description...I'm looking forward to reading the manual and hopefully seeing a pro-demo to get some ideas as well

metalmaniac93":yluqg4p7 said:
SLOgriff":yluqg4p7 said:
Leveraged Sellout":yluqg4p7 said:
Any word on the manual yet?

Isn't it just an Atomica with a different logo? :confused: Just watch the Atomica videos....

I do not think it is just an Atomica with a different logo, but you never know!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

it's got a second switch which adjusts brightness :D

Back