Once again.... WHATS COOKING?!

Looks superb.....Is the Ooni worth getting? Been on thinking about it for a while......also would you mind sharing your dough recipe?
Cheers dude

Looks superb.....Is the Ooni worth getting? Been on thinking about it for a while......also would you mind sharing your dough recipe?
Cheers dude
Well worth it. I bought the add on Propane burner so I could switch between gas and lump charcoal. It’s my second favorite outdoor kitchen implement. I buy frozen pizza dough. Might be sacrilegious, but It tastes great and is super easy…

It’s not fancy; typical weeknight dinner. Pan-seared, blackened salmon, steamed broccoli (with melted butter and flaky salt) and wild rice) Uncle Ben’s 😆). Pretty tasty…

Attachments

• IMG_3366.jpeg
    IMG_3366.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 12
Doesn't look all that great but damn does it taste good. I call it Black Bean Steak and Shrimp soup. I may have posted it already. It has peppers and onion and cumin and salsa and liquids of choices.

VmGOTYJ.jpg

PS: @Monkey Man looks like our new friend @Nomontgx has no more posts. Seems kinda weird but that's just me :dunno:

Tonight, homemade pizza with smoky sausage. I use a Neapolitan style pizza base (ferments for 2-3 days using sourdough starter including a cold ferment in the fridge) with an Italian tomato topping mixed with homemade pesto (homegrown basil, parmesan and olive oil. Topping is Mozzarella and smoky sausage. The pizza cooks at 450 degrees C (842F) and takes 90 seconds...

1716966677174.png

Back