One of our own(Splatter) is fighting COVID 19 UPDATE 9/15/20

Thoughts and best wishes sent for a speedy recovery,,, I also second sending the pics of the hot nurses.

gibson08":3iz4jbki said:
Thoughts and best wishes sent for a speedy recovery,,, I also second sending the pics of the hot nurses.
Third here. And send pics of hot male nurses for Maleman.

If he went on the ventilator they heavily sedate them while on it. His condition was really serious considering his severe asthma, the covid had been allowed to progress fully, I couldn't believe his doctor didn't have him in the hospital about a month ago, he was complaining about labored breathing for quite a while, but they had only tested him for COVID recently right before in went into the hospital. T

I only know him from the forum, but I do believe he is in the fight for his life. I will continue to pray for him............

Hopefully one day he will check in with RT. That would be a great day.

I fight severe asthma too and can sympathize. Daily inhalers, emergency albuterol inhalers, ventilators on rough days, the works. It’s hard to breathe but the most important thing is not to panic and trust your breathing and your doctors. Hang in there man you CAN beat this one breath at a time. From one asthma sufferer to another, you’ve got this!

harddriver":ema2eer7 said:
Hopefully one day he will check in with RT. That would be a great day.

Yeah, I'm hoping the same. Mailman had it and got thru it but with Splatter's breathing issues, I just hope they can do everything to get this guy up and spending money on guitars again.

Back