ordering a ccv

it is kinda funny actually. I feel like posting the pop corn dude myself.

email

jerrydyer2003@yahoo.com.

Just for the record only 4 new orders were taken recently. Old orders are the prioroty then the four and as the four are getting close I email the next four dudes. Because of the economy the list is actually moving so dont be afraid to get on it. Your not committing to anything just yet anyways.

Only doing 4 at a time is part of the process of turning this whole mess around. We dont want to take a bunch of money in (orders) and then have people panic. By the first of 2011 there should be no old orders, no old mods and only current orders being met in a timely fashion. If I cant do that, then Ill tell the people on the list the honest to God truth.

thank you kind sirs. :rock: :rock:

jerrydyer":1qh61c2l said:
it is kinda funny actually. I feel like posting the pop corn dude myself.

email

jerrydyer2003@yahoo.com.

Just for the record only 4 new orders were taken recently. Old orders are the prioroty then the four and as the four are getting close I email the next four dudes. Because of the economy the list is actually moving so dont be afraid to get on it. Your not committing to anything just yet anyways.

Only doing 4 at a time is part of the process of turning this whole mess around. We dont want to take a bunch of money in (orders) and then have people panic. By the first of 2011 there should be no old orders, no old mods and only current orders being met in a timely fashion. If I cant do that, then Ill tell the people on the list the honest to God truth.

Hey Jerry,

I have a deposit date of 3/26/10 on a CCV and CCM,am I one of the original four orders? If I am not no big deal, if you want to send me a PM/Email and not discuss this in public that's fine as well. I am Jason at akflats at comcast just for reference. Have not heard a update but this is the first time I am bugging you for one.

I think you are... I got several updates from Jerry and he said I was after the guy who ordered 2.... I'm #3 in the first batch of four.

I'm really liking the sounds/looks of your Surreal CM50 Jerry. I'm surprised you're not backed up with orders.

jerrydyer":2k4aeqhk said:

Just as FYI, I'm pretty sure in in the group of 4 new orders. Not sure which number in the group or overall.

Thanks Jerry,

Chuck

Talked with Jerry last week and I paid for my CCV. I am #5 on the list, or #1 in the second group depending on how you want to look at it. They are supposed to start building mine mid October - early November. Estimated due date is early January 2011.

Is it ready yet? :LOL: :LOL: J/K

Chuck

Seitz333":3dahwoh1 said:
Talked with Jerry last week and I paid for my CCV. I am #5 on the list, or #1 in the second group depending on how you want to look at it. They are supposed to start building mine mid October - early November. Estimated due date is early January 2011.

Is it ready yet? :LOL: :LOL: J/K

Chuck

Hi chuck im glad you checked in here. just to be clear you are #5 but there were 4 orders before I took over so that makes you about 8 technically . but one is gone and two and three will be shortly. I just finished 4 (number 4 before jerry) Now I am starting number 1 of the jerry list. Confused? me too. but I think we are still on track here. Need to order more boards and head shells i beleive.

glassjaw7":vhg7n7gk said:
I'm really liking the sounds/looks of your Surreal CM50 Jerry. I'm surprised you're not backed up with orders.

thank you. just saw this

actually I just took two new Surreal orders. lot of bang for the buck. I think when people put the peices together I might have enough work to back off the law firm and start working for myself. (dreamer,...nothing but a dreamer.. la la la however it goes)

jerrydyer":1op417ln said:
well............................... :confused: If your on the list maybe summer if not then ?

Ok. No I am not in the list. I just wanted to check out estimate times for me to make a decision. Thanks a lot! :thumbsup:

Hey Jerry... just making sure that I am still on your list. I guess you didnt get my last email attempt. My email address is pfapin05@aim.com

Thanks, Chad

Chad yeah your on the list I will call you in a couple months
chuck is on my list
jason has to deal with mark directly. before me and my list.

out of the three or four that were almost reayd he was trying to balance things out a bit, tow went to the old list one to the new. after those 2 or 3 then there should be one list and less complicated.

then we will be on track. still a little chaotic. hang in there you' all :rock: :thumbsup:

Jerry or someone who knows regarding the ordering of the CCV

if I decided I want to get on the list in a couple of days / weeks, how is the payment process for the amp?
Do you ask for a money % up front to be on the list? And the rest prior to the amp being shipped or what?

Thanks!
Nico

Back