Ordering a Larry

Had a black Setius for a few years. Total top shelf stuff.
I absolutely love my regius with Evertune. It's changed my whole perspective on gear. Like now I would rather have a couple nice guitars and a nice amp vs a wall of mass produced amps.

I'm using the Quad Cortex so much that I keep tossing the idea of selling my Mark iv and putting a deposit on a Larry. That would leave me with my KSR Ares for a couple years.

I could see maybe restrict sales to elites like Dumpbell did. It's an ego and prestige kind of thing but I could see it anyways. But in a way, I commend Larry for not doing that.

i think its better for the whole guitar world at this point. the legacy shouldnt be these amazing sounding amps.. that no ones ever heard. id hope they go to a place like sunset sound or a big time metal producer like joe baressi or someone who will use them so we all can enjoy them in some way, not to sit in the corner of some random dudes bedroom. id think guys who already have them would want that too, that would triple the value

i think its better for the whole guitar world at this point. the legacy shouldnt be these amazing sounding amps.. that no ones ever heard. id hope they go to a place like sunset sound or a big time metal producer like joe baressi or someone who will use them so we all can enjoy them in some way, not to sit in the corner of some random dudes bedroom. id think guys who already have them would want that too, that would triple the value

As random dude I prefer to keep mine 😉😂

People have no idea what rare amps entail anymore. How many people have a 4 channel Mako with the Bob Savage Air Mod? Heh, only one, and it won't be "profiled" anytime soon. Shit ain't cheap pal. Gotta pay the cost to be the boss.
I don’t remember mako amps being super expensive. Am I missing something? Are they out of business?

Last edited:
Back