ordering a Suhr best dealer for short wait

MARK1970

I am looking to order a Suhr within a month or two. What dealer has a short wait time on custom builds? I know some dealers have orders moving all the time.

xzyryabx":2zt5kbrf said:
I hear good things about Matts music here in Mass
Matt's Music seems to have the earliest build slots. At least this was the case when I ordered a year back.

I got mine from Dan @ Rocket Music within a couple months...I couldn't believe the date that they quoted me...I always heard of people waiting half a year or longer for a Suhr.

I'd heard that Suhr started to prioritise actual customer orders (rather than store-stock) in order to reduce wait times?

A year or so ago I considered custom ordering a Reb Beach and it was going to be between Matt's and Musiczoo, and at that time they were talking a 3-4 month wait. In the end I decided to wait it out and find a nice looking one, rather than taking a chance on a custom order that looks like 'ko-hogany' and bought from Eddie's. But I've dealt with both Matt's (for Anderson, Jackson) and TMZ (Jackson and Charvel) and would happily endorse either of them.

neilli":1vikyozn said:
I'd heard that Suhr started to prioritise actual customer orders (rather than store-stock) in order to reduce wait times?

A year or so ago I considered custom ordering a Reb Beach and it was going to be between Matt's and Musiczoo, and at that time they were talking a 3-4 month wait. In the end I decided to wait it out and find a nice looking one, rather than taking a chance on a custom order that looks like 'ko-hogany' and bought from Eddie's. But I've dealt with both Matt's (for Anderson, Jackson) and TMZ (Jackson and Charvel) and would happily endorse either of them.

Yes that is true.
Just make sure you understand that the Build date is when we start cutting the body and it might not ship that same month.
There is always the chance of an issue with wood or paint requiring recutting the body as well. ;)

Back