Pepi

Looks tired :cry:

Picture1-1.jpg

>|<>QBB<
Pepi":ecd9f said:
Looks tired :cry:

Picture1-1.jpg

Wouldn't you be?

The guy was barely in office and he had to deal with this crap.

Don't get me wrong - I think the guy has f'd up in many ways, but geez, he was dealt a very hard blow only months into office.

>|<>QBB<
again with this":367a4 said:
>|<>QBB<

the office of President ages everyone who holds it. I think it's because of the secret meds/vaccinations they save for the high government officials.

I remember thinking Clinton looked like he put on more years than he had by the end of his term.

>|<>QBB<
MitchSchaft":3f3ec said:
I can't wait til he leaves. I'm sorry I voted for him the second time. But considering the alternative...

Im not sure what gets me Angrier Mitch; The fact that I voted for him twice or that fact that the Democrats couldnt find one person to beat him..

Its amazing how much shit they sling at him( deservedly so) but what does that say about them that they couldnt find one person to be arguebly one of the worst presidents in history?

>|<>QBB<
STEEL KAGE":63499 said:
>|<>QBB<

Im not sure what gets me Angrier Mitch; The fact that I voted for him twice or that fact that the Democrats couldnt find one person to beat him..

Its amazing how much shit they sling at him( deservedly so) but what does that say about them that they couldnt find one person to be arguebly one of the worst presidents in history?

Me too, how the hell did the Dems NOT find someone that could have beat him??? The office was theirs to take and they threw one of the biggest stuffed shirts out there :?

Chris Dodd just announced he is running......ugh the second biggest lush in the Senate next to Fat Ted :(

>|<>QBB<
STEEL KAGE":cf1f5 said:
>|<>QBB<

Abso-FRIGGIN'-lutely. Spot on.

Hell I would have voted for Wes Clark if the democrats didn't stonewall him. I think many of the more right-leaning swing voters would have done the same. Damn, I hope Wes Clark runs THIS year. I might vote for him anyway depending on who the other candidates are.

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":59a90 said:
>|<>QBB<

Me too, how the hell did the Dems NOT find someone that could have beat him??? The office was theirs to take and they threw one of the biggest stuffed shirts out there :?

Chris Dodd just announced he is running......ugh the second biggest lush in the Senate next to Fat Ted :(

Personally I would've put my money on General Clark if he hadn't been nixed in the primary. I think he had the best credentials to take the Dems to the presidency and to fix this pointless Iraq war. But having that Heinz fortune behind you makes it easy to buy up primary votes :D

Or course, IMHO a bowl of Jello would do a better job than Chimpy McBush at this point.

>|<>QBB<
shredhead666":6637e said:
>|<>QBB<

Abso-FRIGGIN'-lutely. Spot on.

Hell I would have voted for Wes Clark if the democrats didn't stonewall him. I think many of the more right-leaning swing voters would have done the same. Damn, I hope Wes Clark runs THIS year. I might vote for him anyway depending on who the other candidates are.

Its the truth, The Democrats have called GWB every name in the book( again Deservedly so) but losing to him says alot more about them and their candidate and campaigning than it does about Dubya.. Think about it...

>|<>QBB<
STEEL KAGE":0c315 said:
>|<>QBB<

Its the truth, The Democrats have called GWB every name in the book( again Deservedly so) but losing to him says alot more about them and their candidate and campaigning than it does about Dubya.. Think about it...

Well, what's really interesting is that the roles seem to have switched between the Dems and Pubies; if you remember the 2004 race, the Dems were very disorganized, which ultimately led to them losing the races. However, if you look at the election last November, we saw a unity not unlike the unity of the Republican front in the 90s when they took back Congress. Now you look at the Republican party and its exhibiting many of the flaws the Dems were showing for the past six years, such as division over the Iraq war, stem cell research, etc. There also don't seem to be any appealing candidates for the 2008 presidential election; McCain seems to be a front runner, but his undying support of the Iraq war will only hurt him considering the majority of Americans are for pulling out.

Back