Pedal fans, id put a few bucks away for next Tuesday.....

romanianreaper

Some cool stuff comin'.....🤘🤘🤘

Screenshot_20240306_054240_Outlook.jpg

No 9v battery option on that Noble Screamer was a deal breaker for me since I only use a single pedal, OD, live. But man that does look and sound killer. Soon as I ain't underwater from my amp/speaker debacle my money is getting spent at Griffin Analog.

No 9v battery option on that Noble Screamer was a deal breaker for me since I only use a single pedal, OD, live. But man that does look and sound killer. Soon as I ain't underwater from my amp/speaker debacle my money is getting spent at Griffin Analog.
I'm not sure why they didn't do a battery option on these. Love my Griffin "Boris"!! Already have an idea down the road for a band name pedal.

Some cool stuff comin'.....🤘🤘🤘

View attachment 293486
Love the look of that thing .... I need to find those knobs !!
Oh man ....... I don't put battery options in any of my pedals either .... except the Chiron .....
Too late, I already pre-ordered my:

Ibanez Pentatone 5-Band Parametric EQ Effects Pedal​

Ibanez Pentatone 5-Band Parametric EQ Effects Pedal Black
that thing looks really interesting ..... all analog ???

Oh man ....... I don't put battery options in any of my pedals either .... except the Chiron .....
I kept meaning to ask you that previously but spaced it out. I have never used anything but batteries going back to the 90's. I paid a bunch of money for a Strymon Ojai for a pedal steel rig and it failed on me just using it around the house after about two or three months. I hate dealing with warranty crap so it's just sitting in the box, hunk of shit. Made in USA, false advertising. The PS is made in the USA but the little black ps for the main PS is a chinese POS if you catch my drift.

I
I kept meaning to ask you that previously but spaced it out. I have never used anything but batteries going back to the 90's. I paid a bunch of money for a Strymon Ojai for a pedal steel rig and it failed on me just using it around the house after about two or three months. I hate dealing with warranty crap so it's just sitting in the box, hunk of shit. Made in USA, false advertising. The PS is made in the USA but the little black ps for the main PS is a chinese POS if you catch my drift.
Innit that usually the case?

Hand-crafted in Amewica, with outsourced parts. Yada, Yada, Yada. You get what you pay for.... oh wait, not really.

I've never heard of " wide headroom " before ..... and off of 9volts ..... and it doesnt mention digital or analog .....hmmmmmm .... I'll have to do some more digging .... they had me at variable Q on each band though ..... I just have this anti digital point of view I can't seem to shake ....
Caught that too on the Q tweakability. That could make it quite cool.

Back