Pedal rental site

Strymon pedals for rent, and the rental fee is taking from purchase balance if it's available for sale? Heck yeah!

I probably would have used it if I hadn't already gone through so many pedals and found some that I am content with.

Great idea.. wish they had more that I am familiar with and want to try but maybe with time.. the good thing is that i looked through their list and discovered a few pedals I have never heard of and look really awesome like the VFE overdrives. Tapering treb/bass frequencies and 3 diff clipping.... very versatile and sound very good from what I hear. Of course everything sounds god before it hits the amp and doesn't meet the cut..

I think the only issue they may is having enough stock to satisfy a bunch of requests for rentals. But maybe they already have that covered.

Very possible that the site is designed so that when one pedal is signed out, it can't be searched. This way there is always a selection of some sort... that or they would have to build quite the inventory..

Back