Pedal stacking ( rabbit hole ) 2 in 1 pedal ideas ..........

griff10672

I'm looking to do a few different " 2 in 1 " pedals .........

Looking for ideas / suggestions that you guys have tried ... liked .. used ... still use ...

One I'm working on now will combine my 808 Screamer and Chiron .... each one will be able to turn off and on with it's on Footswitch ... with a added footswitch to flip flop the order if you choose .

but I need more combo ideas .... whatcha guys got ???

How bout a triple

Guv'nor or MIAB style with an 808 or tc pre in front, simple bbd delay in back, loop in between drives and delay

The size of three minis stacked together side to side

That way you have a giggable preamp rig in a pedal for back lines

Or you could add an IR and run direct

It can be called the griffin analog anal penetrating gump blaster….

1701449900651.png
1701449900651.png

Marshall Guvnor' + Echoplex boost with tone shaping to limit it's fullness. It could be used alone to kick a plexi or used before the Govena' to give it a push for leads.
Shit ... I just sold my only Guvnor clone to Thug a few months back .... I can breadboard one up pretty quick though ... ... and I have a EP boost with all the fixins already so ..... maybe I'll give that a whirl this weekend and try it out .

How bout a triple

Guv'nor or MIAB style with an 808 or tc pre in front, simple bbd delay in back, loop in between drives and delay

The size of three minis stacked together side to side

That way you have a giggable preamp rig in a pedal for back lines

Or you could add an IR and run direct
Cool idea Dan !! I LOVE BBD delays ............. and have yet to build one . I bought a few Cool Audio chips a few months back ... I have yet to mess with them .

Shit ... I just sold my only Guvnor clone to Thug a few months back .... I can breadboard one up pretty quick though ... ... and I have a EP boost with all the fixins already so ..... maybe I'll give that a whirl this weekend and try it out .

I have a 90's Korean Guvnor and it has become my go to. Not as much cut of low end like a TS and it is Marshall sitting on Marshall crunch and just works. I like the echoplex boosts but I find them a bit too thick at times and that's why i'd love the option of low cut in that boost. Full-Med-Tight sort of deal. that's just me though.

I have a 90's Korean Guvnor and it has become my go to. Not as much cut of low end like a TS and it is Marshall sitting on Marshall crunch and just works. I like the echoplex boosts but I find them a bit too thick at times and that's why i'd love the option of low cut in that boost. Full-Med-Tight sort of deal. that's just me though.
Things to think about and possibly try ...

I'm looking to do a few different " 2 in 1 " pedals .........

Looking for ideas / suggestions that you guys have tried ... liked .. used ... still use ...

One I'm working on now will combine my 808 Screamer and Chiron .... each one will be able to turn off and on with it's on Footswitch ... with a added footswitch to flip flop the order if you choose .

but I need more combo ideas .... whatcha guys got ???
That’s gonna be cool—I asked you for this before so I suppose I’ll continue to harass you lol:

With an additional overall presence/treble knob and a ‘boost only’ switch for each side ❤️

Right after I got it rocker68 messaged me saying if I decided to let it go to give him a shout. He messaged me out of the blue two weeks ago and I sent it to him…lol…it was a nice pedal…I just wasn’t using it. The screamer and Chiron are the cats ass for me…

Right after I got it rocker68 messaged me saying if I decided to let it go to give him a shout. He messaged me out of the blue two weeks ago and I sent it to him…lol…it was a nice pedal…I just wasn’t using it. The screamer and Chiron are the cats ass for me…
I wasn't a big fan of it myself ....... but it might stack well ..... who knows ... I'll just have to try and see

right now I'm down a HUGE rabbit hole with Fuzzes ..... I ordered some NOS Germanium Transistor Fuzz Face sets off of Smallbear last week ..... and paid through the nose for them ..... but I'm going to do a NPN / PNP Germanium Fuzz Face in one pedal .... that's going to just be the shit !

Back