Post Your Bogner Clips Here:

http://www.netmusicians.org/files/75-2010 03-31 XTC Test - LV - SM57 2.mp3

Here's my first 101b clip I have much confidence in. Even though the volume is low and you can unfortunately hear my guitar strings, I think this goes to show how open and smooth it can be. Not as aggressive or biting as it can get when the power amp is working a bit more.

Les Paul, Duncan Distortion, B2, Red Channel, Bogner 4x12, G12M 6402 cone, SM57.

Please let me know what you think!

This is a small piece, basically a drumloop, then a single track rhythm with blue channel and a solo track added with red channel. All mic'ed with an SM57 on a G12H30 (in a front ported 2x12).

Effects added in Logic, some room on the rhythm guitar, some good splash of tape delay on the leads and adaptive limiter in the master.

http://www.klangforschungszentrum.de/te ... _track.mp3

Here is a clip I recorded with a 2007 Bogner Shiva el34 head / dual reverb. Guitar used was a 77-55 Gibson LP special loaded with Bill Lawrence L-450 HBs instead of the original P90s.

The clip really shows how great a range the Bogner Shiva has. You have the round and woody cleans in the beginning and then jump right into a brutal version of what was just played clean. Then back into another delictate clean that is a bit more edgy,etc... about half way thru it gets very heavy and whenever people say the Shiva cant get heavy enough I play them that section. Its just brutal!

http://www.runsilentrundeep.com/music/0 ... nducer.mp3

These are pretty old, but some of you guys might enjoy them. The first one is a tour of the distortion channel, and the second one is just me messing around with "sunshine of your love". The first part of the second video is the neck pickup turned down. everything else in both of these videos is the bridge pickup wide open. the signal chain for both of these is ZW LP --- ISP Decimator --- Uberschall Rev. 2 --- Uberschall Cabinet. I hope you enjoy them, but please listen to the tone more than the playing...im just an engineer trying to be a guitar player.

Note: sound was recorded with the digital camera's mic, so its not studio-grade, but pretty typical for youtube. that being said, i think the changes heard from adjusting the EQ in the first video still come through well enough for demonstration purposes.

mightywarlock":2v9c0q29 said:
Twin jet in the rehearsal studio, band setting...cuts through pretty strongly...
Very Present and nice playing. How are you liking the TJ?

Video I finally had the chance to shoot with my new Creative Vado HD, which sounds a lot better than my old Flip camera. KT88's are installed. If nothing else it shows what the Uberschall Twin Jet can do at lower levels, if you can get past Youtube compression.

Credit to Ola Englund for the riff!

Hello to everyone!!!
I'm glad to present you the first CD of INNER. Check the tone of the almighty Bogner XTC 101B in all the solos, cleans and 70's rock type crunches. The cabs are Bogner 4x12 standard and uberkab. One of the rythmn guitar is a Bogner Fish preamp through the Diezel Herbert FX loop (sound amazing and massive!!!!)

In the website you can listen all the songs of the CD: "The Jokes of Destiny" www.innerweb.es

Thanks a lot!!!!

Back