Pricing in Euroland.

scottph

Hi all,

not sure if anyone in Euroland has noticed but the prices have gone up quite a bit. A new Herbert was 2.790.- a few weeks ago, and now they go for 2.990.-.
I seem to remember Peter saying something about prices going down (or was that just the US because they bitch so much about pricing?).
Maybe someone "in the loop" can shed some light on this? Pretty please.... :LOL: :LOL:

Cheers,
Scott

@uwgestein: I'm looking at the Herbert again, yes - which is not to say that the Eini will have to go if this happens. Both great amps.

Anyhow, what's the scoop on pricing?

It's not a done deal yet. I'm looking at Herberts at the moment, but used prices are way too high considering the retail price (even though that went up recently, which was the reason for this thread in the first place). I'm just not willing to spend 2.000+ Euros on a Herbert that is older than two years - might as well get a new one then...

So...pricing...what's up with that?

if i'm not mistaken, the official price for Herbie was always 2990,- (at least when i bought mine) - but very often Thomann has it as special offer for 2790,- - and then automatically most other shops drop to 2790,- as well.

Could be. It was the price I paid for mine in late 06, but in recent months I saw them for about 2.790.-, like I said and now it's back up to 2.990.-.

:LOL: :LOL: Yeah, the "regular" price has been established by now - I was wondering why the sudden price hike occured. ;)

Back