PSA - Cherry Hill, NJ Guitar Center

dirtyfunkg":12mdzhgd said:
https://www.guitarcenter.com/Used/Peavey/Vtm120-Guitar-Stack.gc

$580+tax for a really solid half stack is not bad at all. Assuming the speakers are stock, that's a VTM-120 on a quad of G12K-85's.

Shipping to Chicago is $180, though. That rig is one heavy sumbitch.

Dang, people are selling the vtm120 head alone locally for more than that halfstack

That store rocks. I go there every time I visit my folks. They always have some great vintage Marshall heads and some very interesting guitars. Then there's Sam Ash a few hundred feet down the sidewalk.

This is my local GC. I was there earlier this week. While it's a good store, they used to have an amazing collection of gear. The current tech room used to be the loud room where they used to have Tom Andersons and nice amps.

Still have some nice stuff, but not like before.

mystixboi":3uel49af said:
This is my local GC. I was there earlier this week. While it's a good store, they used to have an amazing collection of gear. The current tech room used to be the loud room where they used to have Tom Andersons and nice amps.

Still have some nice stuff, but not like before.

Agreed. They still have some Anderson's and I was just in there and it looks like they stocked up on Music Man's which is nice but other than that the only reason to go there is the used section.

They never replaced Mesa with anything similar, they moved on from PRS and Suhr and they cut down on the amount of Anderson's they stock. They also don't have close to the same pedal collection either.

Back