R.I.P. Steve_k

Crank that ‘tallica, pour up the whiskey and RIP Steve!

Knowledgeable, kind and a giving person.

Wow, just seeing this
Steve was a great guy, always very helpful when we talked, although its been awhile. I had no idea..
RIP brother, you will be missed

Damn sad. Really good and knowledgeable dude. I don’t know exactly how old he was, but based on our discussions we seem to be contemporaries in terms of our musical experience.....I’m 50...so I’m guessing he was in his 50’s. Way to young to go.

Condolences to those left behind. He will be missed.
T

Monkey Man":19n9elty said:
Beyond Black":19n9elty said:
Man, how terrible. I’m so sick of fucking cancer. Lost my Dad Feb. 25 and one of my best friends on March 31....
phil b":19n9elty said:
I just lost my uncle this morning to it.. FUCK CANCER!!
He will be missed for sure... :(
Sorry to hear about your recent losses, brothers. :no:
Thanks Monkey Man, appreciate it bro. :thumbsup:

bhuard75":34t2szdv said:
guitarmike":34t2szdv said:
Over the years he did a lot of nice things for people here. I was interested in an amp he was selling back in the day and he offered to send it and let me try it before buying it. He was a true class act.

There is truth to that.
RIP
Absolutely for sure. RIP.

From what I remember of him, it seemed like he owned every amp under the sun at one point or another. I never got the chance to converse with him, but it would've been cool to do so. He is in a much better place now.

tIXK86F.jpg

No fucking way. I had no idea as many of you.

Had a few great deals over the years with him.

He was one of the OG RT as far as I an concerned.

Fuck cancer, RIP Steve.

Did many deals with him a few years ago when I was more active and he was always great to deal with. Fucking hilarious too, I loved that he'd call out people that wasted time/did dumb shit. He was always happy to talk gear too and nerd out. RIP.

Wow, Legend indeed. I can't say that I knew him very well on a personal level but everyone who has been here knows who he is and has probably engaged with Steve at some point. He will definitely be missed.

Sorry to see this. He was an awesome guy that knew his shit and was pretty hilarious at times. RIP.

Unfortunately for me, I didn’t know Steve personally, On here every interaction was stellar.
Sold him an amp once and the funds showed up in my account from friends and family even though my add stated I would cover the fees.
He usually had the latest and greatest, but I noticed that he didn’t hype anything unless it was truly deserving. Even then it was usually understated.
Class act.

He’ll be missed.

Monkey Man":3h5ylo50 said:
Beyond Black":3h5ylo50 said:
Man, how terrible. I’m so sick of fucking cancer. Lost my Dad Feb. 25 and one of my best friends on March 31....
phil b":3h5ylo50 said:
I just lost my uncle this morning to it.. FUCK CANCER!!
He will be missed for sure... :(
Sorry to hear about your recent losses, brothers. :no:
Thanks brother! Appreciate the kind words.

Terrible news, I had no idea he was going through that. Had a lot of good dealings with him over the years. I feel like anyone active in the classifieds has bought something from Steve at one point. Stand up dude with a no BS attitude. RIP Steve.

Wow, that is a shame to hear, he was a forum heavyweight for sure, super cool guy and very knowledgeable on all things gear, so sad.

I'm sure he fought hard. Like someone mentioned, fuckin' cancer claims another, pfft. RIP Steve K

I'm very sorry to hear about Steve. I bought gear gear for him over the years and he was always a really nice guy to chat with. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.

Back