Randy Rhoads 40 years gone! wow!

Definitely an inspiration. We barely got to even hear much from him and it’s all brilliant stuff from 2 years.

"Nah, I'll stick with my Sunn cabinets and Peavey head." :LOL: He made it work tho! And the 'Chip Pan' with all of its crackly goodness. Cool stuff.

Just like so many of the others we lost too early I wonder what he'd be doing now probably teaching

He never even lived on his on, had his own apartment/place. That may seem like a strange thing to bring up, but he’d only begun to taste success in Ozzy’s band when he was taken. Ozzy owes his entire solo success to Rhoads (and Daisley and Kerslake). It’s such a tragedy to think of how young he was when he passed. Barely 25.

That was a cool video. I thought I had watched most of them, but that one was new to me. Anyone else find it curious that his LPC wasn't shown? Is it maybe on display somewhere, and not available for the vid?

I also was wondering where is the LPC. We all know Randy loved that guitar and in a way I wish they would have buried it with him. I realize some people will be upset I said that but really no one else is ever going to own or play that guitar and the Rhoads family will just keep it locked up along with the rest of Randy's gear.

Back