Rebel 30 Combo humming noise

bansi

Hey guys,
About two months ago I first tried the Egnater Rebel 30 Combo amp and immediataly fell in love with it.
At the End of december, when I went to buy it, only the exhibit/display object (I thinkt thats the right word, my native tongue is german) was left. I purchased it anyway, but now, after trying the Amp two times with different cables and guitars, I found out it produces a quiet annoying humming sound, depending on how high I set Volume and Gain. The noise is also there when the volume-knob on the guitar is turned off, and it is worse when I use a pedal (Fulltone OCD).

Here's a Video to show you what I'm talking about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTl5mUK ... e=youtu.be

Is is cause the settings are wrong? Or is the amp already damaged (As I mentioned, it was the exhibit-piece, so many peple have tried it in the store, and it has a sticker n it saying "last check-up 24th Sept. 2014) which is about 3 months before I purchased it.

What do you suggest- should I just bring it back to the store or is there anything I can do to fix this?

Thank you and kind regards from Austria :thumbsup:

Back