Remembering the destruction of Libya

NPC: a term for used by gamers living in their mum’s basement.
If you say so; again since you're an NPC I'd expect you to know it best.

Time for you to hurry back to your legacy media so you know what your government wants you to think today!

Pardon the ignorance but what is an NPC ?

Also, other than Killary getting some Seals and a US ambassador killed, why are we fretting over Gadafi going down ? I mean fuck that guy amirite? My buddy smoked many joints in the torpedo bay of a US warship cruising back and forth, over and over some distance inside Khadaffi’s “ Line of death”. Dude was a spud.

Non-player character.

The mindless automatons one encounters in video games, extended to now be used as an insult to peeps who can't think for themselves.

There was (still is?) a Tik-Tok trend where peeps pretended to be NPC's. Apparently many of them made a lot of money by simply repeating meaningless phrases and / or movements.

Pardon the ignorance but what is an NPC ?

Also, other than Killary getting some Seals and a US ambassador killed, why are we fretting over Gadafi going down ? I mean fuck that guy amirite? My buddy smoked many joints in the torpedo bay of a US warship cruising back and forth, over and over some distance inside Khadaffi’s “ Line of death”. Dude was a spud.
there's much more to the story; like prior rulers of countries who went against the US demands, he ended up removed from power and in his case, dead.

why does it matter? the US actions in Iran during the 1950s gave us the Iran of the '70s and today. we're also seeing several west African countries rise up against French (and American) interference and in the case of the French, continuing to "steal" resources to enrich themselves.

Gadhafi, created one of the wealthiest and most modern countries in Africa; however, he wanted to create a gold-backed currency for Africa to remove dependence on the US dollar and Euro, keeping the wealth generated by African resources in Africa which threatened the profits of US and European companies.

Iraq, Syria, etc. If you look at history, you'll notice a pattern. Once you see the pattern, you might start to question what you believe is true. The truth, facts and reality are there to find if anyone is interested; unfortunately, most don't care about the truth, so the US and Europe can continue to exploit weaker nations for profit with the tacit approval of their citizens who don't care.

The BRICS nations are doing the same thing, creating an economic alternative to the West; that's why Russia and China, two of the key BRICS countries, have to be made into our enemies.

Let's not forget who created China's economy: US and European politicians and companies, looking for cheap labor and campaign funding which started with Nixon; compare 1974 China to 2024 China, US and Europe funded that transformation.

The US and Europe won't allow any country to challenge their world dominance, yet it's happening now.

Karma comes for us all; may not come in our lifetime, but it's coming with a vengeance.

Meanwhile, enjoy the decline.

The US has created most of its' enemies.

"To be an enemy of the USA is dangerous but to be a friend is fatal." - Henry Kissinger

The US has created most of its' enemies.

"To be an enemy of the USA is dangerous but to be a friend is fatal." - Henry Kissinger
There are friends that are somewhat culturally actually like the US eg. Canada, the UK and Australia. And then there are mad Islamic nations that are faux friends that really have nothing in common at all. They were always really "frenemies". They have no cultural alignment with the US at all and are inherently unstable and fickle. The whole middle east can blow itself up for all I care - they've been at each other since Adam was a boy. Let them go at each other all they like. Mad bastards. Shooting their AK's into the air and yelling la la la la la. ffs

There are friends that are somewhat culturally actually like the US eg. Canada, the UK and Australia. And then there are mad Islamic nations that are faux friends that really have nothing in common at all. They were always really "frenemies". They have no cultural alignment with the US at all and are inherently unstable and fickle. The whole middle east can blow itself up for all I care - they've been at each other since Adam was a boy. Let them go at each other all they like. Mad bastards. Shooting their AK's into the air and yelling la la la la la. ffs
Much of the destabilization in the Middle East is due to the collapse of the Ottoman Empire, and European colonial rule both leading to creation of countries on somewhat arbitrary ideas, bribes, corruption, and profit; after WW2, the problems were escalated by US and UK coups of nascent democratically elected rulers overthrown when the refused to submit to the Western powers, I mean how dare a leader want to keep the profits from their natural resources for their country and people, and not accept pennies on the dollar from US and European companies, right?

As I said, current day Iran is product of US coups and meddling since the 1950s; happening in Iraq, Syria, and whatever emerges from the chaos in Libya, and more.

You may not care what happens in the Middle East or the root causes but the people there do care and remember; as do the people of India, China, and many more. As the West continues to self-destruct of its' own volition, the enemies of the West created by the West over the last few centuries are waiting, and they can smell the rot, decay and growing weakness.

Karma comes for us all.

Enjoy the decline.

He's not a lefty bro'... unless you're talking about his government...

EDIT:
Oops... responded to deleted post.

Reactions: rsm
Back