Rig Talk Rat Pedal -- Sold Out !!!

I hope I'm not late to the party... do you ship to Europe? If so...count on me
No sir .... sorry .........

Cont US only ..........

I will ship to Canada .... but the price will go up to about 200.00 .......... 40 -60 bucks to ship to Canada depending exactly where

Love all of this except that it sounds like it’s going to be the same color as my Chiron and if I love it and it makes it to the board it will be tough telling them apart on a dark stage

Love all of this except that it sounds like it’s going to be the same color as my Chiron and if I love it and it makes it to the board it will be tough telling them apart on a dark stage
the color of the Chiron is " winked silver " with black knobs with a 3mm LED indicator

The Rat will be in a Dark Matte Grey ..... with red knobs .... with a LED Footswitch as shown in the pics I provided on page 5 of this thread....

so I'm not sure how it " sounds " like it's going to look like the Chiron

either way ...... if you want to change color on the enclosure ....you got to let me know by 12 noon ET today ....

the color of the Chiron is " winked silver " with black knobs with a 3mm LED indicator

The Rat will be in a Dark Matte Grey ..... with red knobs .... with a LED Footswitch as shown in the pics I provided on page 5 of this thread....

so I'm not sure how it " sounds " like it's going to look like the Chiron

either way ...... if you want to change color on the enclosure ....you got to let me know by 12 noon ET today ....
Oh man I just got home…no worries. My eyes are not the best anymore—hopefully I can discern ‘winked silver’ from ‘matte grey’ lol. Next one let’s go yellow or orange!

Oh man I just got home…no worries. My eyes are not the best anymore—hopefully I can discern ‘winked silver’ from ‘matte grey’ lol. Next one let’s go yellow or orange!
I think you'll be fine ..... this one will have a red LED footswitch ...... you'll definitely know it's on .....

just like this ....

1715120179161.jpeg

Back