RIP Bob Kulick

yeah Bob died...not Bruce.

Bob played on Stanley's solo album, and some of the non live songs on Alive II. Larger than Life, and All American man he wrote. Also wrote Legend Tonight off Killers.

I just listened to his interview today from last november dishing on Bruce, the restraining order, how Paul won't listen to any new music cuz he is fragile. Golden interview with a very "f it" attitude. Pure entertainment.

Bob was the partner of a really cool guy who was, or is, a member here; Brett Chassen. They own a studio in CA. We talked awhile back quite a bit. Brett knows Jason and Mark Cameron as well. Brett is an insane drummer. I am sorry for your loss Brett!
RIP Bob! Thanks for all your contributions.

crwnedblasphemy":2wezgdfv said:
I just listened to his interview today from last november dishing on Bruce, the restraining order, how Paul won't listen to any new music cuz he is fragile. Golden interview with a very "f it" attitude. Pure entertainment.

was that the Mitch Lafon interview? ... if so then I thought he came across as a whiny bitch :LOL: :LOL: ...maybe he knew back then that something was wrong so had no more fucks to give

Regardless of that he was a great player and writer....I love his work on "the crimson idol" (although the guitar tone is AWFUL (imo) )

RIP Bob

Back