RT is gonna hate this. Breakdown core is a thing.

is that ryan adams?? i believe i have one of your guys shows on vhs tape somewhere buried ill have to dig up
Bentley - he actually put our first thing out on vinyl a few years ago - https://hardcoreandmetal.com/products/die-my-will-die-my-will-12-vinyl

Christ he's got it on sale I might need to actually pick up a couple more I gave all of mine away.

And if you've got any video would love to see it. Would love it if you were in Mass where Rob did a barrel roll - slammed his head into the monitor and proceeded to bleed all through the rest of the show. Luckily we only ever played 20 minutes. That's where Bill from Pindrop saw us though and promptly put Still we Destroy out lol.

My girlfriend listens to this shit. Some of it is starting to grow on me. I don't hate Lorna Shore as much.

Slamcore.

I personally love it. Yeah it's more of an impact if there's a tempo change or something to make the breakdown hit harder. Could also just say a lot of these guys can't play extremely well but it is heavy and makes for some incredible live shows. Best pits I've seen in a while have been for bands like these.

I don't mind music like this for the "hype wrestling intro music aspect" or like soundtrack music...but then you see the bands live and it is a total disaster

lol I love how they're ripping Attack Attack a new one. That band and music video/song was terrible.
Truly awful. I had purposely forgotten about all of this...time has flown and it seems like it was all a bad memory, but no, sadly not:

I'm not a big fan of some of these bands and songs, but who am I to tell others what to listen to? I'm glad people are making new music.
I'm sure lots of people hate what I listen to... I know my wife can't stand me listening to bands that have screaming or growling. When we're driving and Children of Bodom or Scar Symmetry comes on, she gets mad. :ROFLMAO:

I'm not a big fan of some of these bands and songs, but who am I to tell others what to listen to? I'm glad people are making new music.
I'm sure lots of people hate what I listen to... I know my wife can't stand me listening to bands that have screaming or growling. When we're driving and Children of Bodom or Scar Symmetry comes on, she gets mad. :ROFLMAO:
What do you think of Singularity phase II?

Personally I much prefer the band with Christian on vocals but I still dig the new stuff too

I always get a kick out of kids finding a genre or style and they get so into it, thinking it’s all new and cool and it’s really the 3rd to 5th iteration of it and you smile as you remember when you wore similar clothes or had even stranger hair and slammed hard in even dirtier places with zero fucks about injury or liability from anyone…lol. Like the bands that are so into the early 70’s clothing and hair style for their jam, stoner bands. Or guys still rockin’ the corpse paint. It’s cute.

Like Dave said. Whatever makes the kids happy and gets them pumped about life is alright with me. I had my time and have what I need to enjoy finishing up.

Always had a soft spot for these guys. There more of a post hardcore band to me with rock and punk elements and I dig the singer a lot. Hard but legible and sounds good when he actually sings more cleanly.

From 2012 or so

A while back

More recent..has a bit of an intro before music starts but worth the wait.

Back