RYRA Repair

Daxman73

Hey guys, looking for some help. I have a RYRA Klon that needs repaired. A wire has come off and I'm not sure where it goes, plus, I'm not super techy. I've reached out to the company itself, both via multiple emails and phone messages, but to no avail. I really love this thing and want it done correctly, and I'd like it gone through as well just to make sure everything is un to snuff. Any ideas where to send it? Any help would be great, thanks in advance.

Located in central PA.
R1.jpeg
R2.jpeg

Does it cut power when the input plug is out? Looks like it just goes to the ring connection of the input jacks.

I’m way over on the Ohio side of PA. About as far from everyone as possible, it seems.

LOL, that's certainly a drive. I'm not sure, I'm actually going to be tinkering with it tonight, so I'll try what you said. And yeah, logically, it appears as though it goes to that empty post on the jack. There is solder there, so maybe it broke off from there? I can solder it to there, I just don't want to ruin anything by connecting it wrong you know?

Back