Safari Browser not allowing Two Notes Website

• Thread starter Thread starter StereoFile
  • Start date Start date
S
StereoFile
I'm using Safari on a 10.14 Mac Mini. The Two Notes cookies pop up appears but won't remove itself after I select my Cookies option.

Consequently I can't login to my account on the Mac Mini.

Please help.

I saw that you're using Safari so I tried the site myself.

After hitting "Accept all cookies" the pop-up didn't reappear when I repeatedly loaded the page, so no issue here. I'm not on macOS 10.14 'though - 10.13.6 here.

Have you tried rebooting or clearing the Safari cache? In order to be able to clear the cache you have to enable the "develop menu". It's a checkbox bottom-of-page under the "Advanced" tab in Safari prefs.

Here's what it looks like for me:

Screen Shot 2022-08-07 at 1.32.50 pm.jpg

Once done, it'll show up between the "Bookmarks" and "Window" menus in the menu bar. "Empty Caches" appears halfway down the "Develop" menu list.

The "Develop" tab is a crucial bit of goodness when working on OS based systems. I'm ALL Apple/Mac and ya, it sounds as though there was a parsing error - once you plop Develop on your drop down menu you can navigate all manner of tabs to see what the problem is if ya wanna check source code errors.

Good morning @StereoFile

Ross from Two notes here. Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention! I have just sent this to our technical team and we will start looking into this immediately. Thanks again and please dont hesitate to let us know if you have any further issues.

Kind regards,

Ross

Back