Scumback lead times due to snow storm 2/24/23

Scumback Speakers

Just an FYI, the weather here in northern AZ is ridiculously cold. Build times are slightly longer due to the glue not sticking for the speaker builds and the packing tape to ship speakers. It's supposed to warm up enough to get back to building on Saturday & Sunday, going to ship as many as I can on Monday. Tuesday & Wednesday I'm back in Mayo Clinic in Phoenix for more follow up tests/etc so I'll be back in the shop on Thursday.

The high here has been just below freezing for 4 days, supposed to get to 41 degrees today! Woohoo!

As usual, I'll send out an email with your tracking # when your order is ready to ship.

Jim

02/26/2023 UPDATE!

Well, the storm on Monday showed up last night, then it's more of it when I get back from Mayo. Sheesh! Current build times due to the weather is 6-10 days, unless I already have it in stock, ready to ship.

Jim

Sigh, emergency surgery yesterday morning to take out a blood clot, such fun! Now there's 14 inches of snow at our place. Too cold to build speakers since it's 25 degrees here, the glue doesn't cooperate with that temperature! So, I'll be unable to build or ship speakers for a few days, again, thanks to Mother Nature!

Back