So the pope….

More like what is it with those fuckers…doing all that fucking..that they shouldn’t be doing….gay is fine. Be gay. But keep it the fuck to yourselves in your own home. Stay out of my church. Stay out of the schools. You took our what’s next scenario that me and bill mentioned to seriously. As far as us and pedophilia…most rational people feel that pedophilia is an abomination. There’s a correlation between homosexuality and pedophilia. Now I will leave you guys with a picture of my buddy and his pet pig. Good night…
image000000.jpeg

More like what is it with those fuckers…doing all that fucking..that they shouldn’t be doing….gay is fine.

Be gay. But keep it the fuck to yourselves in your own home. Stay out of my church.
If straight is fine in church so is gay or trans.

You took our what’s next scenario that me and bill mentioned to seriously.
Maybe.

As far as us and pedophilia…most rational people feel that pedophilia is an abomination.
Of course it is!

There’s a correlation between homosexuality and pedophilia.
Not sure if I believe that.

Now I will leave you guys with a picture of my buddy and his pet pig. Good night…View attachment 273363
Fuck the police! :LOL:

Which is a reason more and more people are rejecting religion. If they keep it up they'll wipe themselves out eventually.
They'll wipe themselves out even more if they pander to popular opinion and aren't true to their own religion. How is a church that bows to man's opinion any different or more relevant than being a social club? Why would God's Son Jesus come to Earth to save us if we don't need saving because what we do and think by ourselves is never wrong and is just fine anyway? How if you believe the Bible is the word of God can you abandon the word of God and say "well sorry God your opinion is wrong we'll follow ourselves". What do you think the Bible says about that. Because there are plenty of verses about that too.

2 Timothy 3​

King James Version​

3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.
9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as their's also was.
10 But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,
11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.
12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;
15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

Last edited:
Still doesn’t make a bunch of sense though as it seems the church is the church, and that’s why people go to it, but “no homos” alienates a pretty big population.
Gays are welcome in most churches. Pretty much everyone is welcome to attend liturgy but you won't be able to get baptized if you are openly gay.

Gays are welcome in most churches. Pretty much everyone is welcome to attend liturgy but you won't be able to get baptized if you are openly gay.
that's a bit like saying "you are allowed to come to our restaurant, you just aren't allowed to eat anything".

I guess it's the church's prerogative to do so, but it's also on them that attendance is declining

that's a bit like saying "you are allowed to come to our restaurant, you just aren't allowed to eat anything".

I guess it's the church's prerogative to do so, but it's also on them that attendance is declining
Churches that go woke have membership numbers crash. Those that stay the course are seeing gains in membership. You are welcome to be gay, a drug abuser, a drunk, an adulterer. You can attend but you won't be baptized.

Christianity is exclusive, not inclusive.

They'll wipe themselves out even more if they pander to popular opinion and aren't true to their own religion. How is a church that bows to man's opinion any different or more relevant than being a social club? Why would God's Son Jesus come to Earth to save us if we don't need saving because what we do and think by ourselves is never wrong and is just fine anyway? How if you believe the Bible is the word of God can you abandon the word of God and say "well sorry God your opinion is wrong we'll follow ourselves". What do you think the Bible says about that. Because there are plenty of verses about that too.

2 Timothy 3​

King James Version​

3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.
9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as their's also was.
10 But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,
11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.
12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;
15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.
Some good quotes, but I was hoping for the one “a man shall not lay with a man”

Churches that go woke have membership numbers crash. Those that stay the course are seeing gains in membership. You are welcome to be gay, a drug abuser, a drunk, an adulterer. You can attend but you won't be baptized.

Christianity is exclusive, not inclusive.
This makes sense to me. The appeal is that it is for people who are serious about their faith, and don't make excuses or deny the obvious (That homosexuality goes against the bible) in order to be "Relevant." Doesn't seem like the church should be out trying to compete with the modern world on the modern world's terms and norms. The religion is thousands of years old FFS. Of course that means it's outdated to proggresive types who are biased to think that humanity is only getting better and more enlightened the longer we exist as a species. So many people just look at their iphone or fly in a plane and truly think that means we're better than other generations and civilizations.

Honest question for those who care to chime in; Has there not been other things from the bible that have gone to the wayside in modern times? Aren't there words in there about keeping slaves, and crippled people, those born outside of wedlock, etc? I haven't fact checked any of these but I've heard things about shellfish, tattoos and "round haircuts" be called detestable too.

I guess what I'm asking is if it's possible people are "sticklers" for keeping gays out partly, or mostly due to their own personal feelings towards them instead of "not going against God"? There seems to already be a line drawn in the sand of what has been acceptably "modernized". It creates a pretty big grey area. I'm not saying the churched HAS to allow new things, but philosophically, it takes some weight away from "we can't go against the word of God"

anyways, those are my thoughts. Enjoy the opportunity to look inward for a moment.

or not. i'm gonna go have a cigarette.

Honest question for those who care to chime in; Has there not been other things from the bible that have gone to the wayside in modern times? Aren't there words in there about keeping slaves, and crippled people, those born outside of wedlock, etc? I haven't fact checked any of these but I've heard things about shellfish, tattoos and "round haircuts" be called detestable too.

I guess what I'm asking is if it's possible people are "sticklers" for keeping gays out partly, or mostly due to their own personal feelings towards them instead of "not going against God"? There seems to already be a line drawn in the sand of what has been acceptably "modernized". It creates a pretty big grey area. I'm not saying the churched HAS to allow new things, but philosophically, it takes some weight away from "we can't go against the word of God"

anyways, those are my thoughts. Enjoy the opportunity to look inward for a moment.

or not. i'm gonna go have a cigarette.
The body is a temple, dude.
Thats gone by the way side.

I think it's more complicated than that — IE old testament law vs new testament "Freedom in christ". Some of the explanations just seem like rationalizations to me though and arguably they are still relativizing aspects of the Bible to suit the modern world.

This makes sense to me. The appeal is that it is for people who are serious about their faith, and don't make excuses or deny the obvious (That homosexuality goes against the bible) in order to be "Relevant." Doesn't seem like the church should be out trying to compete with the modern world on the modern world's terms and norms. The religion is thousands of years old FFS. Of course that means it's outdated to proggresive types who are biased to think that humanity is only getting better and more enlightened the longer we exist as a species. So many people just look at their iphone or fly in a plane and truly think that means we're better than other generations and civilizations.
There are a lot of people, see some of the above posts, that would like to, or think it is wise, to modernize the church to be with the times. Why would I waste a perfectly good sunday morning at a church that just went along with whatever was all about the flavor of the minute? That'd be stupid and a waste of time. I'd find more moral fortitude from people sitting around a bar than going to some place like that that will accept any aberrant behavior and we aren't even talking aboug gay stuff.

Back