So what’s the new synergy module gonna be??

Aynirar27

Place your bets now

IMG_8359.png

The treadplate definitely screams Mesa Rectifier.

Hopefully it is not just another reference to the Z-Wreck.

Reactions: rsm
As much as I'd love for Synergy to stop copying shit and do some original modules I would like them to do a Recto. Even though I have a harder time getting along with a Recto, I keep toying with the idea of getting one. A Synergy module would likely satisfy me more than enough.

I mean… it’s clearly on a piece of diamond plating that’s been color adjusted to almost appear white. You can tell it’s metal.

It’s a Recto. Not sure what they’re going to do to compensate for the limp-dicked Syn 50 power amp to make it feel “big”. Also if it’s not based on an older Rev I just don’t see it being very interesting.

I wonder since the Randall Treadplate was already a thing if it was easy for them to just revise that.

I mean… it’s clearly on a piece of diamond plating that’s been color adjusted to almost appear white. You can tell it’s metal.

It’s a Recto. Not sure what they’re going to do to compensate for the limp-dicked Syn 50 power amp to make it feel “big”. Also if it’s not based on an older Rev I just don’t see it being very interesting.

I wonder since the Randall Treadplate was already a thing if it was easy for them to just revise that.
The Randall Recto/Treadplate kind of sucked. The George Lynch/Friedman Grail I think was based off of early rectos and was amazing. Having that with a Red / Orange switch would be amazing

Back