So you reckon HC will look any different when it gets back up?

>|<>QBB<
Pepi":5d869 said:
After reading this thread I feel a bit bad. I myself don't behave at HC sometimes. I get to drinking and start acting like a 12 year old :oops: I guess just talking about amps gets a bit old and having some fun with photoshop has turned into a hobby for me :wink:

Keep up the good work ! 8)

>|<>QBB<
Pepi":41c6a said:
After reading this thread I feel a bit bad. I myself don't behave at HC sometimes. I get to drinking and start acting like a 12 year old :oops: I guess just talking about amps gets a bit old and having some fun with photoshop has turned into a hobby for me :wink:

no apologies man, your EVH pics are legendary. Was it you that did Eddie as Han Solo and Zakk Wylde as Chewbacca? Man, that one was classic. :D

How long has the EVH thread been going anyway? Propably like 6 months or more! The thread starter must be dead from lack of sleep by now. :D

This forum does move too slow. I actually go to HC more for the off topic/general music related stuff nowadays and leave the serious guitar talk for TGP. I won't touch Open Jam or the politics/religion threads though.

>|<>QBB<
STEEL KAGE":1e3fb said:
>|<>QBB<

3-4 years ago it was INFINITELY better...

Being a long time lurker there, i would have to agree. There is nothing else for me to learn there. I remember hearing clips by some Red Ant dude and Myron Stratis as well as others, and then it went all Mesozoic Era and got all extinct and shit. :sauer: Like being an archaeologist trying to dig up some of them bones.....

TGP is ok, and gotten better since i think some of HCAF has flocked there, but the complete disregard for sanity when it comes to anything vintage and overbearingly expensive gives me a headache.

18watt is cool, and is my fave for tech info,but can be slow.

i come here for the icons only. :LOL:

:computer:

>|<>QBB<
Telephant":ecfed said:
I keep going back to HCAF solely because this place doesnt move fast enough for me.

+1, when I'm bored at work, and as much as I like this place, its way too damn slow to pass the day...

and either way the only people that ever listen to my clips are you and Scott, so I can get ignored in this forum as well as the other so its all good by me :eek: :D

>|<>QBB<
STEEL KAGE":19d84 said:
>|<>QBB<Im thinking about it... Its definitely better than HC. The only reason taht I go back to HC is becasue there are alot of cool guys who just dont come here....

If that were the case, I wouldnt bother with HC...

I agree. I enjoy both, but I get tired of the same old teenager "junk" posts at HC.

I vastly prefer HC to here, but it's starting to look like HC is going to go terminal. I think I'll stop going to forums (other than perhaps Tweakheadz) and spending more time drinking.

Back