So you reckon HC will look any different when it gets back up?

>|<>QBB<
Random Hero":21202 said:
>|<>QBB<

I might make this place my prime forum hangout now...
Im thinking about it... Its definitely better than HC. The only reason taht I go back to HC is becasue there are alot of cool guys who just dont come here....

If that were the case, I wouldnt bother with HC...

>|<>QBB<
STEEL KAGE":74080 said:
>|<>QBB<Im thinking about it... Its definitely better than HC. The only reason taht I go back to HC is becasue there are alot of cool guys who just dont come here....

Same, although despite the general annoyance of the trolls and n00bs, some of the humour threads over there are pretty funny IMO. For gear related stuff however, it's completely useless.

>|<>QBB<
STEEL KAGE":d275c said:
>|<>QBB<They Wont last, the mods actually do a good job here.... Its pretty funny to watch what they do to the trolls :D

My favorite was the guy that ran the Towlie name, came over here registered as his real user and then the Towlie one and started trolling minimally... Bob Savage bitch slapped him down, haha... Good stuff.

>|<>QBB<
STEEL KAGE":bb5c9 said:
>|<>QBB<Im thinking about it... Its definitely better than HC. The only reason taht I go back to HC is becasue there are alot of cool guys who just dont come here....

Agreed. I still like posting on HC,...I just try to steer completely clear of the Off Topic non-sense that permeates that place. Lots of kids that don't have a clue about anything.

>|<>QBB<
Inearthed":0f15c said:
>|<>QBB<

My favorite was the guy that ran the Towlie name, came over here registered as his real user and then the Towlie one and started trolling minimally... Bob Savage bitch slapped him down, haha... Good stuff.
No one here is against some fun but if youre going to be a dick here, youre going to end up getting screwed with BADLY...

I feel like the crew in Rounders......when they all wind up playing at the Taj in Atlantic City.

"If we just wanted to sit around and take each other's rolls, we coulda just stayed in the city."

>|<>QBB<
cibyl":68945 said:
>|<>QBB<

Agreed. I still like posting on HC,...I just try to steer completely clear of the Off Topic non-sense that permeates that place. Lots of kids that don't have a clue about anything.

I don't see it that way.. I don't think HC changed all that much the past 3-4 years. There always has been deleted threads, following by a "what happened to.." thread.. some political and religious threads, threads about a bad ebay transaction, random trolling, spam etc.. Even before the mods came to HCAF Scott Lehman banned a lot of folks and deleted lots of shit.. Bob Savage's radar is still working top notch and no one told him to stop.

However, there is a lot of new people.. are we being a little xenophobic ?

>|<>QBB<
Etienne":97b0c said:
>|<>QBB<

I don't see it that way.. I don't think HC changed all that much the past 3-4 years. There always has been deleted threads, following by a "what happened to.." thread.. some political and religious threads, threads about a bad ebay transaction, random trolling, spam etc.. Even before the mods came to HCAF Scott Lehman banned a lot of folks and deleted lots of shit.. Bob Savage's radar is still working top notch and no one told him to stop.

The place is a cesspool now and full of young dicks who have nothing to say and whose only purpose is to be dicks... Some of the shit that goes on there is ridiculous

3-4 years ago it was INFINITELY better...

>|<>QBB<
Etienne":8bdbb said:
>|<>QBB<

Speaking of Bob's radar :LOL:

tinfoil-hat.jpg

After reading this thread I feel a bit bad. I myself don't behave at HC sometimes. I get to drinking and start acting like a 12 year old :oops: I guess just talking about amps gets a bit old and having some fun with photoshop has turned into a hobby for me :wink:

Back