SOLD: Fishman Fluence Classic Zebra Set

Excellent condition Fishman Fluence Classics that I bought to put in my Charvel, but I've decided to sell the Charvel and don't have another guitar I would put these in. The pickups are used, but the wiring is new. Includes the output jack, 2 push/pull pots, 2 regular pots, and the wiring for them.

SOLD $175/shipped PPG to the ConUS.

51405928401_8ba0bbaf23_k.jpg

51406909560_e4a4b5445e_k.jpg

51406909350_adb16b13ad_k.jpg

Last edited:
Some specs from Fishman:
Fishman Open Core Fluence Classic Pickup
The Fishman Open Core Fluence Classic Humbucker 6-String Electric Guitar Pickups are available in the popular uncovered humbucker look. They also incorporate a third voice: single coil. Wound humbuckers, when "split" to create a single coil sound, can be weak and unconvincing. Voice 3 is a truly authentic single coil tone that only Fluence technology can deliver.

Features
- Multi-Voice. Set and forget, or wire up to toggle between two musically complimentary voices.
- Drop right in and replace standard humbucker pickups.
- Rechargeable on your guitar. Optional lithium-ion battery pack offers weeks, not hours, of playing time.

Open Core Classic Humbucker Neck
- Voice 1: Vintage P.A.F. The ideal, elusive P.A.F. neck tone with the dynamics and output level you want.
- Voice 2: Clear, airy chime. A Fluence-exclusive neck tone, with unreal highs, vocal midrange, and tight lows.
- Voice 3: Clear, Vintage Single Coil

Open Core Classic Humbucker Bridge
- Voice 1: Vintage P.A.F. The ideal, calibrated vintage PAF bridge humbucker tone at the perfect output level.
- Voice 2: Classic Hot Rod. The quintessential hot rodded bridge humbucker tone without all the baggage.
- Voice 3: Slightly Overwound Single Coil

- Bridge Peak Frequency
- Voice 1: 2.25kHz
- Voice 2: 1.6kHz, 350Hz
- Voice 3: 4kHz

- Neck Peak Frequency
- Voice 1: 2.6kHz
- Voice 2: 4.5kHz, 350Hz
- Voice 3: 5kHz

- Magnetic Material: Alnico V
- Magnetic Circuit: Bar Magnet with Poles
- Gauss Strength: 140 Gauss Strength at String