SOLD Friedman Marsha #35, 100 watt head

jski59

Friedman Marsha 100 watt head for sale, #35 built...all hand wired. I've owned this head since 2010 and frankly never thought I'd sell it, but smaller amps get the job done for me these days. It's my understanding that the 100 watt versions are fairly rare.

Loaded with most of the options at the time: Sat, Fat, C45, Modern, Depth, simple clean and FX loop. The BE channel is the lower right input, HBE on the top right. Lower left input is to channel switch. (I used a midi switcher so you'll need a footswitch), upper left input is now the clean channel volume. I did convert the power cord to an IEC jack years ago.

The head shell has some obvious bumps and bruises, but it's never been abused...just used in Florida heat and humidity. Naturally relic'd!

$2900 shipped/paypal'd. Not interested in any trades, available for pickup in Tallahassee, FL.

Last edited:
What does the depth and modern controls do? Significant differences?
Depth knob is like a resonance control, adds more cab thump.

The modern switch is another voicing option, but to be honest I never really used it much. I think it cuts more bass out of the preamp to tighten things up, but modern chug is not my thing.

Back