SOLD. Mesa Boogie Triaxis - Great condition - Brand New tubes! Functions Perfectly!

dfarr

Mesa Boogie Triaxis - Great condition - Brand New tubes! Functions Perfectly! Comes with Manual. $900.00 or best offer Shipped and PayPal'ed. CONUS ONLY. NO TRADES.

IMG_1315.jpg

IMG_1320.jpeg

IMG_1317.jpg

IMG_1319.jpg

Overview

THE ENCYCLOPEDIA OF TONE. MAKE NO MISTAKE—TRIAXIS™ IS AN ARSENAL OF THE MOST POWERFUL GUITAR TONES AVAILABLE IN THE WORLD

Digital disbelievers scoffed at the very idea of packing five 12AX7’s and 25 years of tube tone heritage into one rack space of pure magic...but there they are...five little tone bottles, glowing quietly-all too ready to rock the house. Eight separate modes deliver the elusive creamy gain of the Mark I, the heralded focus of the Mark IIC+, the scooped Rhythm of the Mark IV™, and a modified British lead mode. But these are just a few of the classic sounds at your fingertips.

FULL MIDI WITH 90 PRESETS TO STORE YOUR FAVORITE SOUNDS

Separate displays simplify mapping
Toggle through eight different preamp circuits
You can store your favorite sounds into 90 user presets and these can be mapped to any of the 128 midi program locations. To get you started, we’ve included 20 defeatable / retrievable factory presets, 10 of which can demonstrate SmartPower™ voicing options where TriAxis controls our power amps that feature SmartPower, switching their capabilities to further enhance individual modes and sounds. Make no mistake—TRIAXIS IS an arsenal of the most powerful guitar tones available in the world today...and that’s without using the Continuous Control function. But don’t believe us, just listen to the likes of John Petrucci and James Hetfield who have used the TriAxis for decades.

EIGHT LEGENDARY PREAMP CIRCUITS

• Rhythm/Green - Vintage Fat Clean (Mark I, Black-face)
  • Rhythm/Yellow - Modern Hyper-Clean (Mark IV)
  • Lead 1/Green - Vintage Mark I Lead
  • Lead 1/Yellow - Vintage Mark 1 Gain Boost
  • Lead 1/Red - Classic British Lead
  • Lead 2/Green - Medium Boogie Gain
  • Lead 2/Yellow - Classic Boogie Lead (Mark IIC+/Mark IV)
  • Lead 2/Red - Searing Boogie Lead

What is the serial number here so we can figure out the version? Mark, if it's 2.0 non-phat, let me think about getting it. @grrr_me_scary Got an FM9 incoming and you don't need it you crazy collector.

Last edited:
Back