Sold - Nitro KT88

Gorgeous cosmetics. Killer amp. I also own a QR and a Nitro. The do cover a lot of the same territory, while having their own thing going on. The Nitro is a modern beast. This is a very fair price on a killer head. Buyer will not regret this.

Thanks, I appreciate other owners chiming in. I haven't had either very long. I've gone back and forth not knowing which I should keep. I keep having to turn down stuff on the nitro and turning stuff up on the qr. The nitro is definitely a modern beast but gain set low gets other tones as well. I won't feel bad if it doesn't sell, they are killer amps for the money.

Reactions: PDC
Keep them Both 🤘🏼🤘🏼
Get yourself an A/B/Y stomp box and Run them both together, through their own separate 2x12 or 4x12 speaker cabs & listen to the Armageddon Unleashed!!
Set the QR for High/Mid Spectrum & the Nitro for Mid/Low and cover every inch of the Tonal platform.
I have done this with Glorious results, You will not be disappointed!

You called it. Thanks!

I was peddlin' it around here locally to some of my gearhead friends! Telling them the check it out, saying.. "You need this!" LOL

I don't even know if any of them are members here, but I thought it might be worth a shot. My KT88 Nitro is a beast for sure.

Back