Sold

mooncobra

Knaggs Steckel Kenai
-one piece mahogany body, a little thicker than the Kenai
-one piece mahogany neck
-bound Indian rosewood fretboard
-12 inch radius, shredders delight
-morning star inlays
-curly maple top in charcoalburst, great looking top and not as loud as many of the current offerings by Knaggs
-Kluson revolution
-Tone pros locking
-24.75 scale
-aged nickel hardware

-lightly relic’d, and I usually do t like relic’d guitars, but this is done in a

-it plays effortlessly, and is pleasure to play.

-this has the Candy pickups. EricSteckel came across a 1960 Les Paul and thought the pickups were the best he had ever played. These are the replicas of those PAFs.

-I have had a handful of Knaggs,but they were the Kenai and Doug Rappaport. I didn’t like the tone much but they all played fantastic. This destroys them.

-trade interests would be a Suhr Standard Carve Top, Suhr Modern, Anderson Angel, or perhaps the right USA Tyler, maple top, dark rosewood or ebony board, Floyd preferred, h/s/s or h/h, so let me know, worst I can do is say no.

-$3600 or trade is a bit more

-the picture I took appears to have a hint of purple or maroon, but it DOES NOT, that’s just my crappy phone camera.

Attachments

• 8E1E7DE5-54A5-4685-BFBA-9A63834392FC.jpeg
    8E1E7DE5-54A5-4685-BFBA-9A63834392FC.jpeg
    946 KB · Views: 172
  • AB2A685D-E595-4161-8EF1-56B771CEB219.jpeg
    AB2A685D-E595-4161-8EF1-56B771CEB219.jpeg
    459.2 KB · Views: 170
  • 9EC025A6-07BB-4866-81E4-81ABAD45EF90.jpeg
    9EC025A6-07BB-4866-81E4-81ABAD45EF90.jpeg
    608.2 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
Killer axe and great seller!
It’s your Reb that made me nuts for the Suhr. I’ve wanted that Suhr standard carve top for a long time and now I am dying to get it, this Reb plays incredible. It fueled the fire! The Reb feels so good to play. GAS is a severe mental illness.

It’s your Reb that made me nuts for the Suhr. I’ve wanted that Suhr standard carve top for a long time and now I am dying to get it, this Reb plays incredible. It fueled the fire! The Reb feels so good to play. GAS is a severe mental illness.
That's awesome brotha! Glad you're loving it!

Like this guitar, I'm shocked you sold the Gower. But id be happy to take that SS100 off your hands,....:yes::yes::yes:

Like this guitar, I'm shocked you sold the Gower. But id be happy to take that SS100 off your hands,....:yes::yes::yes:
The SS100 isn’t going anywhere. I have had many guys try to buy it off me after playing it, and trade for it. I turned down a BE100 deluxe a couple months back. I don’t think anyone could offer me anything (amp)for the SS100. Dave turned it into a spectacular machine. 😫

yeah, I regret parting with that gower. It was so bad ass!!

I got a Reb and it’s incredible, so my Suhr GAS is making me part with something I don’t want to part with. But, I am waiting for the right guitar. I have been offered a lot of killer guitars and had to say no. Covid has slowed my cash supply big time. So I am trading.

Back