Soldano SLO 100R and Bogner 101B

RedRider

I had just gotten the SLO the other day and my neighbor was over so while he was jammin on it I grabbed my camcorder. He is a much better player than I so it was a blast letting him shake the entire house for about an hour or 2. He also played through the Bogner for a while also, but the reason he came over was to bring his 7 string and try the slo out. FUN FUN FUN Its pretty decent considering it was just a crappy camcorder and the amps were CRANKED. Also go easy on the guy, as he didnt really know when I was recording and when I wasnt and was just jacking around. I didnt really edit anything and just tossed all the clips into one movie.

Jacked up PRS vid is now fixed...

damn thats the best sounding SLO i've ever heard.

hell yeah dude! :rock:

what speakers are in diezel cabinets?

So now I realize teh PRS one was jacked up about a minute in...well its now fixed...gotta hate wireless connections being on the fritz...

THe Cab has 2 V30's and 2 deizel proprietary speakers in an x pattern. I have no clue what the Deizels are, but I assume they are some Celestions made with a special voicing to better suit a Herbert or VH4...no idea. Its the best sounding 4 x 12 I or anyone who has played it has ever heard though...LOL I got it on ebay for a steal like 4 years ago...

i think the secret to the killer tone in the SLO has got to be the x-pattern of the speakers.

anyone agree?

I've been running two greenback G12H 30 diagonally and two Blackback G12H 30's diagonally ( "X pattern")
and this cab seems to stand out amongst about 4 of mine....all early 70's checkerboard.
Note: the greenbacks have a smaller center voice coil orifice than the blackback...( half the size) so they clearly have different tones....well beyond bass heavy and upper mids heavy being the accent frequency for each.

Back