Some Bogner and Soldano Tones (Full mix/video)

Crunchity

This is a fairly chill piece of guitar music, I'm even thinking younger dudes would call this "dad shred" lol, but whatever, I just like trying to create interesting jams with my ancient gear and time lol.

FWIW, it's a total mixed bag using several different tones from each amp, some parts are the lead channel of the SLO alone, some are the SLO crunch channel pushed with an overdrive, some leads are the 101B, etc, just thought if I mixed it all up enough the tune would still be cohesive sonically and I think it worked well enough. Drums are EZDrummer 2.

well done. your clips are always killer... to me anyways.

and...i hear so much JoeSat influence...always have

Dig it!!

MrDowntown":34lgkuvg said:
well done. your clips are always killer... to me anyways.

and...i hear so much JoeSat influence...always have

Dig it!!
Thanks Downtown, you always have something positive to say, I really appreciate that.

Yep, definitely hear it on this one, it's weird though, I was a huge Satch junkie eons ago and haven't listened to him in forever but I guess our influences get dug in and stay...which I don't mind really.

Awesome man nice work. I especially liked the 1:30 - 1:45 passage. and some of those runs like 2:17 and 3:00 for example were killer.

Hey, thanks for checking it out maddnotez, crwned! I'm always humbled by the nice comments/feeback here, just adds to the fun of this hobby of ours, thanks again for taking the time!

Back