Some guitar pics

Code001

Hey! How is everyone? Haven't posted in awhile... Been swamped with work and other life events (wedding and whatnot). Figured I'd post some pics of my current guitars :rock:

GbcWfwY.jpg

y60P2ma.jpg

F1xaBi0.jpg

7ABOjLd.jpg

nrCR7VE.jpg

lAPgSg9.jpg

Good god those are some smoking guitars!! That MusicMan looks incredible and those Andersons are killer!
Congrats on all the hot axes dude!!

Those are all badass, but that music man is just beautiful. What pickups in that angelus? I've always wanted one, and there's been one for sale on the classifieds here, but have zero actual need for one lol.

Thanks, guys :) The JP is sick. Very versatile sounding guitar with an amazing feeling neck. Angelus has BKP Miracle Mans in it. Sounds tight and crushing \m/

Code001":1fgf3jhy said:
Thanks, guys :) The JP is sick. Very versatile sounding guitar with an amazing feeling neck. Angelus has BKP Miracle Mans in it. Sounds tight and crushing \m/

Nice. I had a set in an esp horizon, and they were brutal. Was about to get another set for a soloist, but ordered a set of lundgren to try instead.

Wattup? :rock:
Long time, no see
That blue JP is amazing ;) Ive been eyeballing them and Ive not seen a blue one like that. Very cool

JTyson":mhdxhps3 said:
Wattup? :rock:
Long time, no see
That blue JP is amazing ;) Ive been eyeballing them and Ive not seen a blue one like that. Very cool

Sup! Been awhile, yeah. Seems a lot of people left the board...

The JP7 is a limited edition model. They have a program called the Premier Dealer Network where they release special runs with premium woods and limited finishes/configurations to specific dealers. This one is the Neptune Blue one that they released around 2014 or so. I think I have only seen like 2 or 3 others in the US in this exact config (others have no top, flame maple top, ebony fretboard, and so on). The roasted flame maple neck is amazing. :rock:

Back