Spam: Gibson Les Paul Classic Custom

K Odell

So I have made the move to 7 string guitars and dont really need this axe any longer. I will take 2300 shipped any where in the conus. Or will go for trades for amps such as Engl, Vht, Bogner, and Hughes and Ketter........or hell just make me an offer. The guitar is in mint condition. Hasn't ever been out of the house and is only at most a month old. So hit me up people. I will get pics for whoever is interested. Cheers!

Random Hero":1n8v31gf said:
How much for shipping to the UK?

It's usually about $100-120. Sometimes less though. I shipped my Framus 7 String to the UK for $65, not sure why it was that cheap though. :LOL: :LOL:

Megadeth7684":3ksaw03x said:
Random Hero":3ksaw03x said:
How much for shipping to the UK?

It's usually about $100-120. Sometimes less though. I shipped my Framus 7 String to the UK for $65, not sure why it was that cheap though. :LOL: :LOL:

Yup, i think it cost somethin like $130-140 when Jason shipped my GMW to me! Not bad at all, i think thats USPS price.. FedEx and UPS are a fair bit more expensive i believe.

Megadeth7684":1wahi5gd said:
FedEx and UPS would both be well over $200, fuck them. :LOL: :LOL:

UPS was like over $300 when my Goldtop LP was shipped with them.. it wouldnt go via USPS because it was like literally a fraction over their size limit :doh:

raginkjinn":9xyd35g5 said:
bump....... :confused:

Shipping to the UK is simple man. Only difference is you gotta fill out a customs form that takes a minute. Other than that it's the same as shipping inside the US.

i could do it. its just a preference thing ya know. So yeah if anyone wants it from overseas I could do it.

Man, why can't I sell this thing? I am sure my low post count and what not has a lot to do with it.

Back