Speaking of 80's Cheese...

lol, what a great vid!

On one hand I wonder, how many more variations of the same thing can these pedal builders possibly come out with? Throw it in another box with a slightly diff EQ and you have a new distortion box that doesn't sound like and amp...

Then on the other hand I realize, this one does sound really good in the clips and I thought it sounded pretty close to the White Lion and Crue sounds so well done Wampler! Love the lighting and big hair on this one.

Kapo_Polenton":ppo9edmr said:
lol, what a great vid!

On one hand I wonder, how many more variations of the same thing can these pedal builders possibly come out with? Throw it in another box with a slightly diff EQ and you have a new distortion box that doesn't sound like and amp...

Then on the other hand I realize, this one does sound really good in the clips and I thought it sounded pretty close to the White Lion and Crue sounds so well done Wampler! Love the lighting and big hair on this one.

I contacted him...he is using his own personal ADA mp 1 preamp (tweaked by him) into a port city pearl 100 watt power amp... I told him he should build that tube preamp into a pedal !

Back