STL Tonehub just blew my mind. Anyone else using it?

spguitar

I just gave this plugin a shot and man it has blown me away. It feels so close to a real amp while i'm recording.
It actually inspired me to starting working on a couple of riffs and i feel like i would be comfortable recording a whole record with it.

This is a blend of:
Reverend BC1 > Bogner Uberschall with a TS9
PRS Singlecut > Lee Malia pack JCM 800 with a OCD
PRS Singlecut > Diezel Herbert with a Fortin OD

Bass is 2 tracks and blended presets of the Will Putney pack.

I've had decent luck with the UAD stuff too. I was just shocked at how accurate the Tonehub is. Even the Marshals sound awesome.

Try lasse lammerts tonality plugin. Not his tonehub pack ( which is still very good) , but his own personal suite from tonality. There isn’t a Marshall plugin on the planet that can touch his jcm800 in that pack. Seriously amazing tone. I can’t recommend that one enough.

Try lasse lammerts tonality plugin. Not his tonehub pack ( which is still very good) , but his own personal suite from tonality. There isn’t a Marshall plugin on the planet that can touch his jcm800 in that pack. Seriously amazing tone. I can’t recommend that one enough.
Definitely will try. If it's as good as the Lee Malia pack for Marshalls it's gotta be insane.

I just gave this plugin a shot and man it has blown me away. It feels so close to a real amp while i'm recording.
It actually inspired me to starting working on a couple of riffs and i feel like i would be comfortable recording a whole record with it.

This is a blend of:
Reverend BC1 > Bogner Uberschall with a TS9
PRS Singlecut > Lee Malia pack JCM 800 with a OCD
PRS Singlecut > Diezel Herbert with a Fortin OD

Bass is 2 tracks and blended presets of the Will Putney pack.

That sounds great for that kind of tone....really solid!!!

Back