Style Chooser at the bottom on the fly?

glpg80

Is there a way to add a menu option at the very bottom of the forum to select between a dark theme and a regular theme on the fly? It doesn’t have to remembered to our accounts, just easily switchable and compatible with mobile?

Scratch that:

I'm deleting my query 'cause it's still there. I remember it's been there since way back but based on your post I figured it must've disappeared now.

Your chosen style is named as a link bottom-left. If you click it, a pop-up "style-chooser" window appears top-of-screen. Mine looks like this ATM:

Screen Shot 2022-07-28 at 4.55.27 pm.jpg

Scratch that:

I'm deleting my query 'cause it's still there. I remember it's been there since way back but based on your post I figured it must've disappeared now.

Your chosen style is named as a link bottom-left. If you click it, a pop-up "style-chooser" window appears top-of-screen. Mine looks like this ATM:

View attachment 129013
Man you aren’t kidding it was literally all the way at the bottom just above contact us. I looked for it before I posted. Can they move it to an easier location to click on mobile?

I doubt it bro'.

That'd require editing of the software, something I doubt admin is licensed to or knows how to do.

Hey, at least it's there brother. :dunno:

I’ll just be clicking the contact button more often with my fat digits. Might as well complain to them when it happens about moving it up a smidget 😂

Back