Suhr Chorus.

Nilo

Hi!

Years ago there where some rumours about a Suhr pedal called the "Bella Chorus" coming out.
It was supposed to be basically a Tri-chorus in a pedal.

Any news on this?

I'm a real chorus addict but I have a real hard time finding one that sounds right and has a low noise floor. I think Suhr, if anyone, could make me happy in my search for the ultimate chorus.

Nilo":3ag1clpp said:
Hi!

Years ago there where some rumours about a Suhr pedal called the "Bella Chorus" coming out.
It was supposed to be basically a Tri-chorus in a pedal.

Any news on this?

I'm a real chorus addict but I have a real hard time finding one that sounds right and has a low noise floor. I think Suhr, if anyone, could make me happy in my search for the ultimate chorus.
We were shooting for a battery powered unit and in the end it was a great chorus but not "better" than anything out there.
The battery power just left us with limitations. I figured if I don't think it is better I don't care to make it. Maybe later we will attack it again.

Hi John!

I don't think you should get to hung up on the battery powering. I personally wouldn't mind if it was driven by a 12 or 18v adapter or even AC-powered like the TC. SCF.
I was searching the market for something that was as quiet as the TC, but with higher headroom and a bit more interesting modulation (to me the TC is a bit to subtle and anonymous as far as modulation goes) and the tri-chorus is cool (that was the idea right? A tri-chorus in a pedal?)

To me, those qualitys are way more important than the unit being battery-powered (the guys buying hi end stuff like Suhr is most likely to be having a large pedalboard with a power supply anyways ;) ).

But, if the Bella won't be out, what would you recommend me that has high headroom, really low noise and a sweet modulation?

Thank you!

Nilo":1ferc46f said:
the guys buying hi end stuff like Suhr is most likely to be having a large pedalboard with a power supply anyways

Thats what I would think as well...a Suhr Chorus sounds like a great idea to me!

Back