Suhr neck shape help?

the rossness

I'm thinking pretty seriouslly about getting a Suhr Pro M guitar and I have a question about the neck shape. Currently, my main guitars are USA/ Japanese Charvel Pro Mods (I love the neck shape). What Suhr neck shape is the closest to a Charvel Pro Mod?

As far as profiles go, I'm looking at the "slim c", "extra slim c" and "modern elliptical". How are these necks different in terms of feel? Which is closest to a Charvel profile?

Thanks in advance for the help. I'd really appreciate some feedback.

the rossness":3q8o99ut said:
I'm thinking pretty seriouslly about getting a Suhr Pro M guitar and I have a question about the neck shape. Currently, my main guitars are USA/ Japanese Charvel Pro Mods (I love the neck shape). What Suhr neck shape is the closest to a Charvel Pro Mod?

As far as profiles go, I'm looking at the "slim c", "extra slim c" and "modern elliptical". How are these necks different in terms of feel? Which is closest to a Charvel profile?

Thanks in advance for the help. I'd really appreciate some feedback.
Eliptical is old Jackson style, D is Charvely
There are so many differences between the eras that if you really want something in particular send use the neck to copy.

Modern Elliptical .780 - .830 w/ a 16" fretboard radius, but that's just me. I'm an Ibanez guy that moved over. :thumbsup:

Back