Ted Stevenson is killing it with the current PWE guitars!

BSRIAudio

I ordered a PWE standard from Ted a while back and it showed up this morning after shipping Monday afternoon. Ted really delivered on what I wanted. I was looking for a relatively simple workhorse guitar without any unnecessary glitz. The final product plays unbelievably well and looks gorgeous.

Here are the specs:

Mahogany body
Pau Ferro neck
Bolivian rosewood board
Hardtail with black hardware
PWE pickups
Petrucci-style control arrangement with coil tap

And on to the pics:
1e0bf544.jpg

5d59f9df.jpg

ffe8e164.jpg

43353001.jpg

cc5dda28.jpg

efcbbd1a.jpg

be4927fa.jpg

95f70289.jpg

Man, that's a sweetass axe!! I had NO idea PWE was making guitars too. I've been watching their amps and they're onto something a bit special IMHO. But guitars too? Ya man, that's a very slick bit of kit there.

Saw the 1st couple pics and :inlove: then I got to the headstock pics. :aww:

Congrats though. I'm sure it plays and sounds killer. :thumbsup:

Im a big fan of the headstock. Its quite unique compared to a lot of other headstocks out there. I like the big graphic logo too :)

Inca Roads":rk0qb7fc said:
Very Nice!!!
I would Rock that all day long.
Headstock reminds me a little of
a James Tyler.
1st thing I thought when I saw it, not that that's a bad thing...

For sure. Looks like a Tyleresque Nuno. That side scalloping on the neck is straight out of JT's playbook. I love it. Throw a Floyd on her and I'm in. Controls look a little funky though. Would have to try it.

The headstock works with the natural wood vibe the guitar has goin' on. I think it would look strange on a typical Fender wood/color scheme.
Looks great.

Marykelly":8e318by9 said:
Im a big fan of the headstock. Its quite unique compared to a lot of other headstocks out there. I like the big graphic logo too :)

I like the guitar and headstock.

I love mine, plays like a dream.

How do you like the pickups? Mine are quite bright, but I just keep the tone control down a bit, and it's fine.

Marykelly":16680jf1 said:
I ordered a PWE standard from Ted a while back and it showed up this morning after shipping Monday afternoon. Ted really delivered on what I wanted. I was looking for a relatively simple workhorse guitar without any unnecessary glitz. The final product plays unbelievably well and looks gorgeous.

Here are the specs:

Mahogany body
Pau Ferro neck
Bolivian rosewood board
Hardtail with black hardware
PWE pickups
Petrucci-style control arrangement with coil tap

And on to the pics:
1e0bf544.jpg

5d59f9df.jpg

ffe8e164.jpg

43353001.jpg

cc5dda28.jpg

efcbbd1a.jpg

be4927fa.jpg

95f70289.jpg

I like this headstock, so is there a newer headstock since this one came out?

Back