Tempest

duesentrieb

If you want a kid(d) of an animal with a black/white head - lol

35 Watts (or so), 4 ECCs, tube loop, tube reverb. Single channel from clean to crunch/mild lead. Class A/B w/presence and a permanent depth (100k/4n7 after a 47k NFB). Housed in a small box (45ish) chassis/enclosure.

Nice sunday, RT.

Olaf

Attachments

• tempest1.jpg
    tempest1.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 1,074
  • tempest2.jpg
    tempest2.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 1,071
Looks/Sounds like the perfect club amp to me. Let the day get rolling, it's early in the states. I'm sure clips would be appreciated too.

Sounds great! Seems pretty versatile for 1 channel. Also, congrats on making it to almost the 1:30 mark before throwing in some Thin Lizzy riffs! :LOL: :LOL:

tripstan":1wiid8nj said:
Looks/Sounds like the perfect club amp to me. Let the day get rolling, it's early in the states. I'm sure clips would be appreciated too.
Merci. Yeah thats what I had in mind building it . . .

chunktone":gko3dc5b said:
Sounds great! Seems pretty versatile for 1 channel. Also, congrats on making it to almost the 1:30 mark before throwing in some Thin Lizzy riffs! :LOL: :LOL:
Hahaha. Thanks for watching!

midnightlaundry":16oq3cvb said:
Sounds good. Is it cathode bias to get 35 watts?
It has a plate voltage of 420V and uses 5881 tubes set to run @ 18 Watts each or so.
It is a push pull class A/B amp. Poweramp is like a 50s Marshall with some minor changes.

Merci.

duesentrieb":uy69n2wq said:
midnightlaundry":uy69n2wq said:
Sounds good. Is it cathode bias to get 35 watts?
It has a plate voltage of 420V and uses 5881 tubes set to run @ 18 Watts each or so.
It is a push pull class A/B amp. Poweramp is like a 50s Marshall with some minor changes.

Merci.

What has the world come to when Olaf uses 5881's instead of EL34's..??? :LOL: :LOL:

midnightlaundry":3ica4rlp said:
What has the world come to when Olaf uses 5881's instead of EL34's..??? :LOL: :LOL:
:D

Getting older, you know. Just look at the gain levels. Thank god I have a couple of HGs with KT77s and 34s too.

Back