Terrorist Attack At The Crocus Concert Hall In Moscow

However for a revolution to happen the populace has to disagree with their leader which is why I say thus far the Russian populace is complicit.

And don't call me a retard, cunt.

I'd laugh if Moscow was razed to the ground after what they have done.
More likely that Kiev will be raised to the ground.

(edit: from 1 day ago)

Ukraine nazis will lose more men and territory before it's over. NATO nations already have "advisors" in Ukraine perhaps NATO will escalate again, once Ukraine is on the verge of collapse and they can no longer launder taxpayer funds there?

Let's recall Merkel and Hollande both admitted they had no intention off following the Minsk accords, their stated goal was to "buy time" for Ukraine to prepare for conflict with Russia. Once the conflict began and Ukraine realized it wasn't going to get the support it expected and was promised from NATO and the EU, they began peace talks brokered by Turkiye, which Boris Johnson ended promising more support to Zelensky which was again not delivered as expected.

At some point, the survivors of Ukraine may realize they were played by the West with empty promises of support, entry into NATO, entry into EU, and were used in a misguided effort to weaken Russia, depose Putin, and launder taxpayer money, all leading to nearly 1M Ukrainian deaths, loss of territory, and the practical destruction of their country.

"To be an enemy of America is dangerous, to be a friend of America is fatal" - Henry Kissinger

Russia's offensive in Ukraine is slow but relentless; Ukraine isn't able to put up much direct resistance for many reasons, primarily lack of manpower, ammo and weapons.

ISIS is funded by the US, the CIA has been funneling weapons and intel since at least 2015; as they are, like the US, opposed to Assad in Syria, and are both terrorists; and Russia has been supporting Assad.

Russia's response to the Isis terror attack will be interesting. Let's see if the US will overtly support Isis in Syria due to the coming Russian response.

Enjoy the decline, like Ukraine, and the invasion of illegals into the US

Last edited:
OK I just read the news. ISIS did it... Muslims... Figures - they are animals.

However anything horrible that happens back to Russia is fine by me. Let the Muslims and Russia anhiliate each other. The world would be a better place without either of them.
lots of muslims in Australia; not long ago they started protesting Israel's response to Hamas. You may be experiencing the results closer to home sooner than you imagine.

Didn't Australians voluntarily give up their firearms / right to own firearms?

The absolute baboon brains in this thread applauding this are the same sorts of individuals that had they been born in the Soviet Union, would be applauding the deaths of millions of their own countrymen, or if they had been Cambodians, been involved in killing their own people in the 70s, or Chinese, would be applauding millions dead there. You guys are retarded scum.

The absolute baboon brains in this thread applauding this are the same sorts of individuals that had they been born in the Soviet Union, would be applauding the deaths of millions of their own countrymen, or if they had been Cambodians, been involved in killing their own people in the 70s, or Chinese, would be applauding millions dead there. You guys are retarded scum.

haters gonna hate

Exactly. Well, not baboon brain... it's Koala brain, which are so smooth they can't even recognize a Eucalyptus leaf unless it's on the tree. Anyways, did you happen to see Orwell's essay on Nationalism?

INDIFFERENCE TO REALITY. All nationalists have the power of not seeing resemblances between similar sets of facts. A British Tory will defend self-determination in Europe and oppose it in India with no feeling of inconsistency. Actions are held to be good or bad, not on their own merits, but according to who does them, and there is almost no kind of outrage — torture, the use of hostages, forced labour, mass deportations, imprisonment without trial, forgery, assassination, the bombing of civilians — which does not change its moral colour when it is committed by ‘our’ side.

...But finally, it is important not to confuse nationalism with mere worship of success. The nationalist does not go on the principle of simply ganging up with the strongest side. On the contrary, having picked his side, he persuades himself that it is the strongest, and is able to stick to his belief even when the facts are overwhelmingly against him. Nationalism is power hunger tempered by self-deception. Every nationalist is capable of the most flagrant dishonesty, but he is also – since he is conscious of serving something bigger than himself – unshakeably certain of being in the right.

So when Koala brain sees Russia invading a country it is bad, they are evil and must be stopped, but when Koala brain sees the US invading a country, they are heroes and it's a just and noble cause. When the US suffers a terrorist act, it's time to go level a country, but when Russia suffers one, they deserved it.

lots of muslims in Australia; not long ago they started protesting Israel's response to Hamas. You may be experiencing the results closer to home sooner than you imagine.

Didn't Australians voluntarily give up their firearms / right to own firearms?
Yeah and what do you think I think about those Muslims here and letting them into this country...

As for firearms - I'll remind you what I think of them and display no sympathy (because you never learn) at your next mass shooting which will no doubt be tomorrow or sooner since they happen with monotonous regularity. Guns aren't even really on the radar here for most people. That's fine by me. I'm not interested in them. I do however think there should be compulsory national service and weapons training here for all able bodied men under the age of 60. In addition, I think the government should have an arsenal that it is capable of distributing if required in defence of the country.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: rsm
So when Koala brain sees Russia invading a country it is bad, they are evil and must be stopped, but when Koala brain sees the US invading a country, they are heroes and it's a just and noble cause. When the US suffers a terrorist act, it's time to go level a country, but when Russia suffers one, they deserved it.

Maybe I'm more of a US Patriot than you and given I'm not even from there that's saying something.

Yeah and what do you think I think about those Muslims here and letting them into this country...

As for firearms - I'll remind you what I think of them and display no sympathy (because you never learn) at your next mass shooting which will no doubt be tomorrow or sooner since they happen with monotonous regularity. Guns aren't even really on the radar here for most people. That's fine by me. I'm not interested in them. I do however think there should be compulsory national service and weapons training here for all able bodied men under the age of 60. In addition, I think the government should have an arsenal that it is capable of distributing if required in defence of the country.
too bad that won't happen any time soon there. you're more likely to experience dhimmitude in the future grand caliphate of australiastan. :thumbsup:

too bad that won't happen any time soon there. you're more likely to experience dhimmitude in the future grand caliphate of australiastan. :thumbsup:
You can laugh all you want but you'll be speaking Spanish shortly amigo.

[Thumbpicker twiddles his thumbs while the Africans loot all the blue state cities]

You can laugh all you want but you'll be speaking Spanish shortly amigo.

[Thumbpicker twiddles his thumbs while the Africans loot all the blue state cities]
not in a blue area, and we still have 2A, and I have my exit planned

though it will be awhile before the border invaders get to my little island if ever, they better know how to swim, and enjoy sharks and gators; mostly bull, lemon and nurse sharks, and the occasional great white, depending on the time of year. they'll make great targets for long range practice too.

So innocent citizens of France are different from innocent citizens of Russia? These people are just trying to live their lives and were murdered by radical Islam. Anytime there are senseless murders I feel for the victims.
When I wrote my reply I hadn’t seen (or it may not have even been reported yet) reports that it was Muslim terrorists. I assumed it was going to be a Ukrainian group of some kind. So my comment to you was based on the French not being at war with anyone at the time. It looks like I jumped to a conclusion without all the facts. My apologies Dave.

Back